Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
liamcool said:

Me? Appreciate U2? NEVAH!

And yes, I am a suck-up. :madspit:

Yes, Mr U2Guitarman/TreasurePTC.

And I didn't say appreciate. I said half-appreciate. Are you too busy with that potato to read properly?

Axver said:
I wish U2 had toured for Passengers. Just a brief tour, in theatres. Something really artsy with a total mindfuck of a light show. United Colours --> HMTMKMKM would have been the ultimate way to begin such a gig.
It would also have cleared the room of people who were only there cos it was Bono. :wink:

liamcool said:

I can't be arsed to change either account.

And no, I was too busy shagging yer mum.

You root sheep as well as potatoes? :ohmy:

Alisaura said:

It would also have cleared the room of people who were only there cos it was Bono. :wink:

I see absolutely no problems with this scenario.

mysterious_jen said:

:lol: as long as you have plenty of piss and chocolate it isnt so bad, and someone to snuggle with in your sleeping bag ....

Well I don't have that! And I still can't see how camping could possibly be comfortable. I like a nice warm bed that, you know, has a mattress and is in a room that isn't liable to be blown over by the softest breeze.

Axver said:
You know what I'm going to suggest. :wink:
... Yes, yes I do.

Is it Ticketek or Ticketmaster? The Ticketek site's being a bitch, and search on Ticketmaster proved fruitless.

Haha, there's a frog on the Google page.

Axver said:
Well I don't have that! And I still can't see how camping could possibly be comfortable. I like a nice warm bed that, you know, has a mattress and is in a room that isn't liable to be blown over by the softest breeze.
Tent pegs, my friend.

Oh gawd, that reminds me of another story that has nothing to do with U2 or camping... *shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom