Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

your blue room :drool: slug is ok , the rest :shrug:

but at the time when it came out i was excited.

You don't find Beach Sequence to be gorgeous? I've really fallen in love with that in recent months.

Axver said:
Listen to EYKIW, all they've ever done is read Bibles and made The Joshua Tree.
Do you mean the forum here? :scratch:

I have decided that cold germs have two effects on me, aside from the sore throat and other symptoms...

1. They pretty much cancel out my sense of humour, so apologies for any grumpiness.

2. they make me dumb.

:der:

Holy shit, this cricket is tense. Australia need 14 off 12 with only one wicket left in hand. Come on, Sri Lanka, finish the bastards off!

This is easily the best game of the series.

Axver said:
How can you resist United Colours, Slug, Your Blue Room, Always Forever Now, Beach Sequence, and One Minute Warning? :drool: :drool:
I am very rarely in the right state of mind to appreciate United Colours... I guess today is not one of those days.

As for the rest... :drool:

And I figured out why Slug > YBR..... Percussion. :yes:

Now I go to listen to these B-sides...

AUSTRALIA = OWNED.

Jayasuriya, you fucking legend! Clean bowls Lee! Australia all out for 208! Sri Lanka win by 13 runs!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Alisaura said:

I have decided that cold germs have two effects on me, aside from the sore throat and other symptoms...

1. They pretty much cancel out my sense of humour, so apologies for any grumpiness.

2. they make me dumb.

aww poor dumb grumpy ali, lucky it doesnt happen often :hug:

Alisaura said:

2. they make me dumb.

:hug:

There's a thread on EYKIW about how U2 aren't "sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll" where some incredibly naive individuals go on about how U2 have never done anything and nobody does weed at U2 gigs, etc., etc. Classic stuff.

Okay, I'm about to have a nervous breakdown cos my brain keeps expecting that guitar intro to appear... next bar... no, the next one...

:crazy:

Alisaura said:
Whoah, no kidding on the Zoo Station ripoff! Did they do this (Bottoms) in '95? :tsk:

:lol:

Is it wrong that I often prefer to play Bottoms over Zoo Station?

Yes, Jen, I know you're going to selectively quote this. :wink:

Alisaura said:
Whoah, no kidding on the Zoo Station ripoff! Did they do this (Bottoms) in '95? :tsk:

:lol:

They were too high on drugs - definitely fake drugs and certainly not used with waterpipes or syringes or anything unChristian like that - to remember their back catalogue, it would seem.

Axver said:

:hug:

There's a thread on EYKIW about how U2 aren't "sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll" where some incredibly naive individuals go on about how U2 have never done anything and nobody does weed at U2 gigs, etc., etc. Classic stuff.

yeah its fucking classic.

bonos coke habit the size of rhode island :lol:

Axver said:
Riiiiiiight.

There is a reason I stopped reading/posting in EYKIW :wink:

The Sad Punk said:

They were too high on drugs - definitely fake drugs and certainly not used with waterpipes or syringes or anything unChristian like that - to remember their back catalogue, it would seem.

They were high on the BLOOD OF JEEBUS! :bow: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom