Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
god i thought this was this episode...cornish hens (i think this is what he's using) with pearl onions? disgusting.

apparently they're sweeter than regular onions but i don't know...they creep me out. and i like regular onions already.

that sounds disgusting but would probably be delicious.:drool:
oh, it is! i had bacon with my lunch, a club sandwich. (don't know if you guys have them there, but it's ham, turkey, bacon, american - or cheddar, and swiss cheese.) plus i kinda had bacon yesterday too as i also had a sandwich.

no more bacon for the rest of the week or i'm gonna need a coronary! :uhoh:

a wedding cake consisting of chicken mcnuggets? wtf. these new mcdonald's commercials are creepy.

I bet that was cin's wedding cake.

And I bet she feasted on the leftovers in Warrnambool while her hubby played World of Warcraft at the only Intarwebz cafe in town. An Intarwebz cafe equipped solely with 28.8k dialup.

I bet that was cin's wedding cake.

And I bet she feasted on the leftovers in Warrnambool while her hubby played World of Warcraft at the only Intarwebz cafe in town. An Intarwebz cafe equipped solely with 28.8k dialup.
ha, phail. (see below)

Why have nuggets when they have ice cream cake! :doh: Some people are soooo stupid
i know! i want a cake if i ever have a wedding. it will be gorgeous, and it will be made by duff goldman, a baker in baltimore, maryland, who makes the most beauuuuuutiful cakes ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom