Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God. He's just being so boring. None of us care about what other people did on their little court room visit. Shut up, give use your two minute lecture, and let us go.

yeah, i hate it. i mean there's really nothing in my job that i could do from home, but my old job? people would call my house and cell on my days off, asking me how to do something. a supervisor was there, on the clock. i was hourly, i don't get paid to answer calls on my dime (cell phone minutes and all) holding someone's hand.

i hesitated even giving my contact info to my new boss, but what could i do? refuse? at least now someone would only call if i happened to be off that day or something, since we all work the same hours. but if i ever have another job where people call me about work issues when i'm off, on my personal phone? i'm going to tell them to buy me a company-issued phone and make me salaried, then i'll answer work calls when i'm off. seriously.

Solid idea. It's a slightly different story if you can do something from home, but if that's expected you should be on a salary.

Solid idea. It's a slightly different story if you can do something from home, but if that's expected you should be on a salary.
exactly. if someone's being told to do part of my job when i'm not there, they should get training from me when i am there, or from someone else who knows.

i honestly couldn't have been the only one in my department who knew how to book adjoining rooms. :|

Fuck, I think I might just leave. I'll lose out on ten point though. Pllus I still don't know when he means for me to take my test.

Doze until you're needed. Clearly it's a big enough room that you can get away with it, or you wouldn't be on the internets.

Nope, I'm in the back of the room. But I can already tell he's watching me because I keep nodding offl

i know when i took night classes we'd always take a break like an hour in. do you guys do that too?

We get about a ten minute one. At whicih time I'll ask aks him about my test. I

Take a bathroom break, Ashley, and get a drink or something from a bubbler/whatever the name is you guys use for them. Even just wash your face. Even just walk around a little.

Khan, I got a call last week from the job I had which I quit in MAY. They'd lost something and asked if I knew where it might be. Um, NO?
:tsk:

We do that in our day classes, although most of us prefer to just go for 2 hours and gtfo, rather than take a 10 minute break and go for 2:10.
yeah, one of my night classes i took once, sociology i think, would ask us if we'd rather have a break or just leave earlier.

it was kind of funny when we did take breaks though, and i'd go to the teacher's lounge for a drink. it was the high school i'd attended, so it was funny.

Khan, I got a call last week from the job I had which I quit in MAY. They'd lost something and asked if I knew where it might be. Um, NO?
:tsk:
god, i'd get those calls too. i keep my desk so organized, it's ridiculous. i don't keep piles of paper laying around, and i labelled all my shelves so you'd have to be catatonic to not know where a paper was. and yet...no one could figure it out! ohhhh, a file cabinet with a folder marked "january" - that might just have the january reports in it! HMMMMMM

Can you dash back to your room to grab something to munch on? Food and drink keeps me bright and chirpy, usually. Well, conscious, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom