Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi (and bye) EEN and everybody's favourite fly in the kitchen, Anna. :wave:

You'd be devastated if I was not around anymore, Assover. Once you rrealised, anyway.
:grumpy:

What plans do you all have today? My day is going to be so exciting that I don't think it's wise to bring it up in public.

You'd be devastated if I was not around anymore, Assover. Once you rrealised, anyway.
:grumpy:

What plans do you all have today? My day is going to be so exciting that I don't think it's wise to bring it up in public.

Is rrrrrealising what Peterrrrr does when he discovers Bono hitting the High C?

Mum and I are heading out for a bit of a drive soon, to see some stuff outside Melbourne. I just want to get the hell out of the city while I have access to a car.

Which is something we keep talking about in class at the moment. Techmology was supposed to make us wonder what we do with our free time, but instead it means work is coming at us, even when we're not being paid to do it.
yeah, i hate it. i mean there's really nothing in my job that i could do from home, but my old job? people would call my house and cell on my days off, asking me how to do something. a supervisor was there, on the clock. i was hourly, i don't get paid to answer calls on my dime (cell phone minutes and all) holding someone's hand.

i hesitated even giving my contact info to my new boss, but what could i do? refuse? at least now someone would only call if i happened to be off that day or something, since we all work the same hours. but if i ever have another job where people call me about work issues when i'm off, on my personal phone? i'm going to tell them to buy me a company-issued phone and make me salaried, then i'll answer work calls when i'm off. seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom