Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes. Hopefully things will begin to clear up after a couple of weeks, and by the end of a month, it should be as good as new.
Cool.

Yeah, I'm really seriously thinking about a DSLR. But ... the more I read, the more confused I get. Maybe I need to actually go into a shop and try out some stuff for myself. I just wish I knew somebody who could tell me "yeah get this, don't waste your time looking at all that other shit".

I wouldn't know what to do with one... *L* Are they ones you focus manually, or am I confused?

There are probably some photographers on interference, isn't there a sub-forum for technology or something? Matthias might be able to help...

See ya, Ax.

No, I killed the thread. You killed those innocentish people!

no, the american legal system killed them! i was reading the profiles of some cases in kentucky (i'll spare ya's another link, lol), and i still can't support the death penalty. there's some evil fuckos out there. but that's a whole other issue from the d.p.

no, the american legal system killed them! i was reading the profiles of some cases in kentucky (i'll spare ya's another link, lol), and i still can't support the death penalty. there's some evil fuckos out there. but that's a whole other issue from the d.p.

You're competent enough to run the American legal system, no?

i shouldn't say that about my cat. she's old and grumpy, but she loves me. she just smells a bit. a lot. whatever. she's sweet. when she's not trying to kill me.

...look, the point remains... she's competent.

That's craptastic. :hug: Do you have to do that for too much longer?

I'm not too bad. Recovering well from the operation, though I've had some nausea throughout today and that hasn't been too fun.

Ah, right. Yeah, I may just go wireless too. As much as I'm fond of wired ethernet, I guess going wireless would constitute "getting with the times" and stuff. The wires do get annoying.

Oh! And the pepernoten was awesome! :love:

:hug: Glad to hear you survived the op. :p Has your sense of taste returned yet?

One more week. :crack: now done for today and I got four more lab days, friday the report has to be handed in. I've yet to start. It got huge theory and stuff and I still dread it.

:scream:

Wireless is nice, I can go everywhere in the house with my laptop! :love: I take the 40 kbps less internet speed for granted. Well, with a 100 kbps standard speed it's not much of a problem. :p

*were, it's plural. One pepernoot, two pepernoten. :wink:

Glad you liked them! :sexywink: You liked the card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom