Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
last week i was getting out of my car and put my handbag in my left hand. i grabbed my keys and jacket with the right, and started to stand up. then i was like "where's my purse!! oh shit did i leave it at work?!" then i remembered i had something in my left hand. :doh:

:laugh: When I do stuff like that, I wonder if i have early-onset Alzheimer's. But not for too long, cause I tend forget what I was--Whoa, look at the snowflakes.

:lol: yeah, my short term memory sucks. it's not often where i do stuff like that, but like i don't remember what i had for lunch today.

My short-term memory has always been terrible. I have an eidetic long-term memory, but ask me what happened yesterday and I'll more than likely make something up. Three years ago, though, I can tell you almost anything.

damn it, why does my back still hurt? nearly-heroin pain pills are supposed to make it go away. :grumpy:

The most commonly reported effects include constipation, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, headache, dry mouth, anxiety, pruritus, euphoria, and diaphoresis.[32] It has also been claimed to cause dimness in vision due to miosis. Some patients have also experienced loss of appetite, nervousness, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dyspnea, and hiccups,[3] although these symptoms appear in less than 5% of patients taking oxycodone. Rarely, the drug can cause impotence, enlarged prostate gland, and decreased testosterone secretion.[33]

In high doses, overdoses, or in patients not tolerant to opiates, oxycodone can cause shallow breathing, bradycardia, cold, clammy skin, apnea, hypotension, pupil constriction, circulatory collapse, respiratory arrest, and death.[3]

I'm thinking that the bad is outweighing the good there.

The most commonly reported effects include constipation, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, headache, dry mouth, anxiety, pruritus, euphoria, and diaphoresis.[32] It has also been claimed to cause dimness in vision due to miosis. Some patients have also experienced loss of appetite, nervousness, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dyspnea, and hiccups,[3] although these symptoms appear in less than 5% of patients taking oxycodone. Rarely, the drug can cause impotence, enlarged prostate gland, and decreased testosterone secretion.[33]

In high doses, overdoses, or in patients not tolerant to opiates, oxycodone can cause shallow breathing, bradycardia, cold, clammy skin, apnea, hypotension, pupil constriction, circulatory collapse, respiratory arrest, and death.[3]

I'm thinking that the bad is outweighing the good there.
Doesn't make the bastards nay less addictive. Or pain-relieving. Except tonight. Damn it. Stoopid car accident.

I didn't realise it was about a car accident. :( :hug:

Yeah, my back's been fucked up since February. I should probably go see an osteopath, but I'm lazy and I have no free time anyway. Plus wet and cold weather doesn't help. I sound like an old person.

Several animal rights groups have protested the continuing use of fur as a material for clothing.

The Debate

"This is an outrage!" cries Samuel Rifkin, president of the Be Nice To Animals society. "The manufacture of fur apparel is unethical, cruel, and disgusting! People just don't seem to realise that millions of animals die each year in fur farms, crammed into tiny cages and suffering the most terrible treatment just so someone can look appealing and rich! This is a sick practice and must be stopped! The same can go for leather shoes and snakeskin belts too."

"You can't mean that, surely?" snorts Naki Li, adjusting his hat, made from real Airbus A380 hide. "It's the people's choice what they wear. I don't think it's fair that the majority of the public should be deprived of fur clothes because some people are a bit queasy. In fact, if the government would allow us to stock rarer animals, we could produce even finer products. In the end, it's up to the consumer, don't you think?"

Haha.

I haven't been on Nationstates in over a week. Too much effort.

I'm kinda tired.

Should I:

A: Go lie down and read (damn you sparklevires!)
B: Watch Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (damn you Achmed thread!)
C: Watch Gilmore Girls (damn you season 1 DVD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom