Bands that avoid sucking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm. I agree, they do the opposite of sucking for the most part, but they came real close to it on that last album.

I am not a guy! Can a girl not have perverse moments? I'm having them much too often lately (I need a date!) :sexywink:

Holy crap, that is my THIRD time in a day not getting who's a girl and who's a guy right!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by U2popmofo

Holy crap, that is my THIRD time in a day not getting who's a girl and who's a guy right!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this happen to you in person as well?

I seriously am starting to worry that maybe it has. I did totally think that some girl working at the used cd store by me was a guy a few weeks ago, but all my friends thought she was too. I realized she wasnt though.

I think women can be a little better than men at picking up subtle references to gender, then again, I find it quite amusing to try to figure out some of the people I run into, and all the funnier if I am wrong!

Oh, don't worry about it, it's really hard to tell gender by responses as we all have our stereotypical ideas of which gender would say whatever. There is no reason to feel bad, we all cross typical gender lines at times, which is a good thing! I have many male friends and they probably rub off on me in my attitudes to certain situations, but that doesn't make me less female nor do I take offense at someone mistaking me for a man (unless you saw me in person and still thought I was a man) though I am a bit of a tomboy lol

3 Bands that have virtually flawless catalogues:

Radiohead
Flaming Lips
Elliott Smith

debbiesg is really on her 'a' game of late. :up:

radiohead, u2, sigur and ros, beck and a few others all avoid sucking.

u2popmofo said:

You should seriously consider the premium member option:) that way you can see who's a boy and who's a girl....unless they are afraid to mention what they are. If that's the case, just check to see if they post in pleba:wink:

Back
Top Bottom