bands/solo artists that you hate to admit you like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im gonna beat the shit out of anyone who says they like nickelback or creed.

anyone else really thirsty for red wine?

dimmy, your a freak. could you look any worse?

great carachter though, whats your mothers name?

Zoomerang96 said:
anyone else really thirsty for red wine?

dimmy, your a freak. could you look any worse?

great carachter though, whats your mothers name?

:drool:

der...I cood look like yur minotaaaaur

Muthers name is....ol' Betsy!

* eats hay

I like Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, Take That, O-Town, Kylie, Limp Bizkit, and a few other artists that really is suited for someone half my age....but I dont care what any of u think, this is my life, Im livin it my way, and will choose what I want to listen too, understood?

:wave:

tell you the truth
with a lot of the people I chat with liking U2 is a big confession

not because they have bad musical tase
the complete opposite

just that in the Indie and underground worlds of music, U2 are most often frowned upon

Maddie, I saw O-Town walking at the Marriott last year

mad1 said:
but I dont care what any of u think, this is my life, Im livin it my way, and will choose what I want to listen too, understood?

*salutes* Yes, ma'am! :|

I like Craig David a bit. :uhoh:

Oh yes, Basstrap, I know what you mean about U2 being frowned upon. Some people don't like the fact that A LOT of people like U2. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, I'm not really embarrassed or anything, but there's lots of rap music I like. I know most here don't like rap. I tell ya...Nelly's new song...holy shit, I get so excited when that song is on! I love it!

Oh...I also like Craig David and Kylie Minogue, to those of you that mentioned them!

I also listen to, and enjoy alot of rap music.

I've also been known to listen to:
Nelly Furtado
Marilyn Manson
Sinead O' Connor

:hyper:

mad1, those are horrible artists/groups.

though im flattered by all the nice things you say to me, you cannot expect to be excused for this.

:angry:

but seriously, i agree with basstrap. most of the people i hear from have lost tons of respect for u2 since 2000. in fact, many of those people even bought atyclb, but hate it now. adult contemporary. does this sound like something ive said before? sorry, im not trying to start an arguement here.

Ok, here I go;

- Atomic Kitten - hot, uncomplicated;
- Kylie - she's cute and has some catchy tunes; and
- Sugababes - hot and good songs.

There is one band that I would never openly say that I love, but everytime I hear a song of theirs, I can not help myself from feeling good.

Boney-M! :lol:

I have to admit that I am a Nickelback fan. I live in Alberta, so I started listening to them since the first song. So what if I like them......that's my choice!:madspit:

I also like Kyle, but still don't have her cd.

Basstrap said:
tell you the truth
with a lot of the people I chat with liking U2 is a big confession

not because they have bad musical tase
the complete opposite

just that in the Indie and underground worlds of music, U2 are most often frowned upon

U2

Ministry

What's embarassing about liking Kosheen? has the average person even heard of 'em?

I love Pink's voice....

also Eminem....it's just very uncharacteristic of me, because I hate swearing and people who come off kinda mean... I dunno, if you knew me, you wouldn't think I"d be comfortable listening to Eminem. But I LOVE IT. :shifty:

ok, here are mine. Dont laugh (too much) :p

Shakira
Nelly Furtado
Natalie Imbruglia
The Corrs

I thankyou :D

O yeah

also

country.... like modern country~ Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw :silent: :shifty:

Cheesy yet I love it....Dunno why

MonaVox said:
country.... like modern country~ Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw :silent: :shifty:

My folks took my sister, her boyfriend, and me to a Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw show...it was...different...I did enjoy many parts of it though!

Eminem......WHY?..because every time I'm about to give in and buy the new CD I walk into Virgin and notice that the only people listening to it are 12 year old girls. :der: :scream: :p

Back
Top Bottom