Bands for which you've heard all ( 95% atleast) of its officially released songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jack In The Box said:
U2
Bjork
Cursive
Interpol
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Explosions in the Sky
Kings of Convenience
Coldplay :reject:
Xiu Xiu
Iron and Wine (well, I don't have an EP... I dunno then)

I have to add: Mono (japanese band)

there's probably about 100... a lot of which only have one album. actually probably more, then. :p

Of artists with six or more albums:

1. The Beatles/John Lennon (100%)
2. U2 (100%)
3. Led Zeppelin (100%)
4. Collective Soul (99%)
5. George Harrison (98%, haven't heard a b-side or two)
6. Smashing Pumpkins (about 97%)
7. Pearl Jam (about 95%, never heard a few more recent rarities)
8. Paul McCartney (95%, lots of b-sides I haven't even thought of listening to)
9. Aerosmith (95%)
10. Pink Floyd (95%)
11. Bob Dylan (Heard all the albums, but not all of the rare stuff)

U2(including all music from Wender's motion pictures) ; JOY DIVISION ; NICK CAVE ; PATTI SMITH ; THE BEATLES(80%) ; MORRISSEY(70%) ; THE DOORS ; JANIS JOPLIN(not everything) ; Iggy Pop ; Loreena McKennitt ; REM ; Simple Minds ; and many blues and jazz authors

U2, Pearl Jam...I've reached at least the 95% level with these two. I've reached only about 75% with Radiohead--even though they've pulled in at second place on my favourite list, just based on what I've heard so far.

hm... i'm ashamed, but I haven't heard all U2 songs yet.. :ohmy:
but I will!!!
I think it's Kent, and Lisa Miskovsky.
and possibly Gyllene Tider... I don't really like them, but if you're swedish, you know EVERY SONG, and that's TERRIBLE!! :mad:

There are too many to list so I'll just stick with the ones with 3 or more albums (just 'cause I'm bored):

The Clash
U2
Mescaleros
Tangiers
Bedouin Soundclash (2 albums so far but can't really leave them out)
Dropkick Murphys
Dead Kennedys
The Jam
The Undertones
Manic Street Preachers
The Pogues
The Smiths

...and there's probably more I can't recall at the moment.

Forgot about The Doors............I know their whole catalog like the back of my hand.

vinternoll_2 said:

I think it's Kent, and Lisa Miskovsky.
and possibly Gyllene Tider... I don't really like them, but if you're swedish, you know EVERY SONG, and that's TERRIBLE!! :mad:

Barenaked Ladies...oh Canada :shh:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I'm a little obsessive when I find someone I like, so I usually try and find everything I can by them.

The majority of my collection consists of full discographies.

Okay, so it seems like everyone else is posting artists who have a small amount of material. So I'd like to add the following to my list:

The Arcade Fire
Bloc Party
Franz Ferdinand
Interpol
Muse
The Sex Pistols
Wolf Parade

GibsonGirl said:
Okay, so it seems like everyone else is posting artists who have a small amount of material. So I'd like to add the following to my list:

The Arcade Fire
Bloc Party
Franz Ferdinand
Interpol
Muse
The Sex Pistols
Wolf Parade

:up: I'll second that. I have all of The Arcade Fire album. :lol: :lol: :lol: *cough, cough*

Nice thread! :up:

- U2 (100%)
- The Beatles (the ones I don't have are Please Please Me, With The Beatles and Beatles For Sale)
- Radiohead (I don't have Pablo Honey but that's it)
- Pearl Jam (still have to get No Code and Binaural but I don't intend to purchase the 536454628 live discs! ;) )
- Metallica (I have most of their stuff but not S&M. And no St. Anger! :madspit: Bought it, had a WTF moment, lent it to a friend and never got it back... but I don't miss it either)
- Pink Floyd (I have all the albums except More)
- Led Zeppelin (Everything except Coda)

:hmm:
Come to think of it, I have a substantially low amount of REM albums. Surprising, considering they're one of my favorite bands!

Anyway, thanks for reading. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom