bands/artist your afraid to admit that u like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by daisybean:
I used to like Winger

*hides*

I'll hide with you, I used to like Winger and the rest of the 80's hair bands.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Kylie Minogue. I have her cd "Fever"...my best friend was surprised when I told her I had bought it.

I also like Sophie Ellis Baxtor's song "Murder on the Dance Floor".

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

My Photo Albums

Michael Learns to Rock

My guilty pleasure and legacy of teenage-hood in SE Asia. And if you know who that is, then I'll be surprised.

I still listen to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack.

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Originally posted by meegannie:
Robbie Williams and Duran Duran.
sulkoff.gif

[edit: I just have the Greatest Hits cd by Duran Duran. I'm not a HUGE fan or anything. Still embarrassed, though]

Oh, but Duran Duran was good. Their songs bring back good memories.
biggrin.gif
I like The Corrs too sometimes. *disappears*

Originally posted by superjoethadmexx:
comeone...every1 has 1...like i like puffy and nsync...i just wont admit to it in public....what about u...

DUDE! YOU SUCK @SS YOU PU55Y. I am so gonna bust on you when I see you. I so wanna walk down the street and laugh at your punk @ss. I could forgive you puffy but a boy band. You poor bastard.
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by mikal:
Creed.

Flame me and I'll fucking kill you!!!

I am not gonna punk you on your choices. I CAN punk superjoe (aka Jose to me) becuase he is one of my friends.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Why should u be embarrassed of bands u like??

I like westlife, n-sync, britney spears and status quo (soo cheesy) and i aint embarrassed
tongue.gif

That is all good. Be as cheesy as you want.

------------------

Originally posted by ouizy:
creed sux...

heh heh heh

Their always has to be an instigator startin shizt with mutha fuckas. We ain't gots to be all thug life up in this bizoch now do we? This is how mutha fuckas get cut. Don't say iz didn't warn yo shizt startin azz..........giggle. I luvs me some gheto slang sometimes.
icon39.gif

------------------

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Cheesy music rules..... *puts pop cd into computer*

say what!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by ghetofabu (edited 05-15-2002).]

the new eminem single is extremely addictive...but I'm not ashamed to like his music. He's a very talented (if oft-misguided) rapper.

[This message has been edited by mug222 (edited 05-15-2002).]

Originally posted by Peeing Antelope:
Whut real person dosn't?

Anyone north of the US/Canada border...its funny, Snow can't get a play in any club I've been to in Toronto. Definately no play in any Jamaican clubs here. He got his wannabee Jamaican slang while he was in jail from another loser. What a loser. Total Wank.

But anyways, why do we need to be ashamed because we may happen to like a band/artist that perhaps falls outside the genre that U2 is in? Cmon!! I think its more balanced to like some artists from every genre, as there is real talent across all types of music.

Having said that, Creed sucks the shit out of my dog's ass. BLEAH!!

ok pretend you're not listening to me,

I took my daughter to her first concert - 2 years ago - to see BSB and then we went again, and then we went to NSYNC and then we went again..and I actually danced and sang along with her
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
shhhhhut upppp..

Back
Top Bottom