bands/artist your afraid to admit that u like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I won't forget/your kisses/that feeling so strong/that lasted for so long..."

25 Minutes is a freakin' classic - it's like a mini soap opera...something on those lines.

[This message has been edited by yertle-the-turtle (edited 05-16-2002).]

I also love the new Eminem song...I crank it everytime it comes on the radio!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by yertle-the-turtle:
25 Minutes is a freakin' classic - it's like a mini soap opera...something on those lines.

Oh it definitely is. Me and my friends used to play it and sing along karoake style. I got to be Jascha and I knew every single word and inflection by heart. Lol. Such a weepy song it is. Nothing like crooning it into a hairspray can (my makeshift microphone).

I find her standing in front of the church/ The only place in town where I didn?t search. / She looks so happy in her wedding dress / But she?s crying while she?s saying this...Boy, I missed your kisses all the time but this is 25 minutes too late / Boy, you?ve travelled so far, but I?m sorry you are 25 minutes too late...

You gotta love it!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 05-16-2002).]

Originally posted by Monkey79:
Kid Rock

First of all, NEVER be ashamed about liking Kid Rock, he's a super live body rockin MC. But yeah I like the Spice Girls. Spice World is a great movie dammit. Now I'm not sayin the girls are particularly talented or something, I just think they made good pop music. Of course I lost all faith in them after Ginger left. She was my favorite...

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

Originally posted by superjoethadmexx:
what did i hit a never or somethin?....u know im playin...but where ever did u get that ass pirate refrence from?...

i just went *poof* in my head. I had no reference.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by yertle-the-turtle:
Stuff In My CD/mp3 collection:

Savage Garden
Nik Kershaw
Metallica (it's an mp3 and I hear the cries of 'nay' but when the song is 'Nothing Else Matters'...)

Ok so I don't have an mp3 of dat song but I love it and as for the others I too own CD (Nik Kershaw) and CDs (Savage Garden)

quite seriously, id say most if not all the music you hear on the radio these days is made to sell a product. what does that say about the quality?! exactly, supply and demand.

how else can you explain how shitty bands like tantric, matchbox 20, three doors down and whomever else get on the air?

[/B][/QUOTE]

Isn't that an insult to U2 and their last album?

yes mbh.

but theyre still so very cool anyway, i dont care.

as long as they dont do any commercials, ill be just fine.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

I was in love with Kip Winger, He was hot!

pics_7.jpg

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

CREED.
system of a down.
the cure.
NIN.
alot of cool rap songs.
Ludacris rules.
system on blast, cop just past, just seen a big oll ass..ekkey ekkey ooowoow.

I like listening to any big piles of mofo shit!

I actually bought Robbie Williams 'Swing While (?) You're Winning' and it is fucking brilliant!!!! His voice is sooooo good with Sinatra and Horricks and others with the big brass band..........absolutely excellent!!!

I have lots of singles, CDs, from Bewitched to Whitney Housten, from Enrique to Afro-Celts, from Corona to U2, from soundtracks to cheap classical shit performed by an organist in someones house - ya know?

I aint ashamed, none of u should be!!! Why waste time explainin to others music that is important to us and helps our souls - fuk anyone else who critisizes!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom