Bandana, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't even find this on their myspace page yet, so I don't know what their label is up to.

And they need their website back up.

Their web presence has been really dodgy ever since the shit hit the fan and they lost a couple of members. I'd have thought it'd be long sorted by now, but evidently not!

Can't say I'm entirely sold on those bonus tracks being especially exciting either.

That would be pretty much ideal.

Anyhow, it's past 4:30am here. I'm out. :wave:

fuuuuuuuuuuuck i'm tired. i somehow nodded off at some point and got lip gloss on my shirt. lol, how often is it a woman is the one with lipstick on her collar? hahahaha. ha. ha. god i need some sleep. thank god it's friday.

oh and have i mentioned i have fuck all to do at work yet again? since the servers of the program we use for...pretty much everything, really is in paducah of all places, it seems everything's been stuck under a block of ice for the past three days. at least i'll be busy on monday.

The whole thing was dumb. I don't know why Boras thought he'd be able to get something better after they stupidly declined arbitration. Shit, he batted .220 last season - what did they expect?

At least Varitek came to his senses at the end.

GUESS WHAT!!?!?!?!?
MY CHECK CAME!!!!!!

Guesssssssssssssssss whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt thhhhhhhatttttttt mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

I'M SEEING THE KILLERS ON WEDNESDAY!

I wonder if any of our Australian friends have inthistowntastic hangovers this morning :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom