Bandana, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat just HAS to sit on my lap! :lol: Even tho there's a laptop there!

Now my cat covers my left leg, and my laptop the right..

Maybe he's disgusted because it IS water.

"Thaws arshawls!! I wars insyustin awn pyntsa Geenusss! Mhay thaay awl dya'herawin owvadawsus!"

I assume this is the translation?: What commoners! Though I had insisted that they pour me a stein glass of rich stout, rather they served me tepid water! Although in truth I would wish no harm on my fellow man, at this very moment I cannot help but curse the fellow that poured me this drink, and hope he shall perish due to a complication with opiates!

I assume this is the translation?: What commoners! Though I had insisted that they pour me a stein glass of rich stout, rather they served me tepid water! Although in truth I would wish no harm on my fellow man, at this very moment I cannot help but curse the fellow that poured me this drink, and hope he shall perish due to a complication with opiates!

:lmao::lmao:

G'night, Ali! :wave:

Oh man, brilliant! :lmao:

Now I shall savour my third glass of sauvignon blanc for the night. Why the fuck didn't I pick up a Guinness.

Night, Ali! :wave:

Don't worry, Ax - I'm not drinking Guinness - too hot for it, I reckon. I'm on the Asian beers - Tiger and Chang, namely. Not the best but at least they're refreshing.

OK, Bonnie, I'm just proofreading my U2gigs inthistowntastic article now.

And yeah, I'd love some red wine, but it's just too hot. I'm drinking white wine, yet in the heat, by the time I get to the end of a glass, it's gone a bit warm for my liking.

That'd be awesome.

... yeah.

leftenanzx6.jpg

I am glad you appreciated it, Bonnie! :up:

I am onto my fourth glass of sauvignon blanc and starting to feel slightly tipsy. Alas, this is all the sav blanc I have left! Otherwise, it's port and red wine. The red wine won't be any good in this weather, but the port could be worth a shot.

One of my favourite parts of Womanfish is at the very beginning. Bono screams and starts swinging the mic stand and both Adam and Edge back away. "He's got a mic stand and he knows how to use it!"

That's just me.

*goes back to watching it*

Oh I am glad the article's gone down well!

And shit, Reggo, I forgot to reply to your PMs. I feel bad! But now I am perhaps mildly tipsy and shouldn't. Maybe I shall anyway! Maybe I shan't! Who knows. Why do I feel hyper? I think it's more the heat than the booze actually. Fucking hell Melbourne.

Oh I am glad the article's gone down well!

And shit, Reggo, I forgot to reply to your PMs. I feel bad! But now I am perhaps mildly tipsy and shouldn't. Maybe I shall anyway! Maybe I shan't! Who knows. Why do I feel hyper? I think it's more the heat than the booze actually. Fucking hell Melbourne.

:lmao: This reply is all I need.

One of my favourite parts of Womanfish is at the very beginning. Bono screams and starts swinging the mic stand and both Adam and Edge back away. "He's got a mic stand and he knows how to use it!"

That's just me.

*goes back to watching it*

Haha, I only just noticed Edge's reaction. That's brilliant. I honestly think Bono's the only one there that has had a fair amount, which just makes it funnier, and actually sort of sad.

I'm fantabulous. considering my wardrobe for the day, deciding if it's inthistowntastic enough. How goes the celebrations?

The celebrations are swell! There may be some good stuff for you to read back on here.

I may switch to my mum's laptop at some point, because my computer is terribly loud and I'd hate to wake up my dad, as his working hours are rather bad. In any case, I'm drinking 20 proof beer right now.

Fuck, why do I feel so tipsy after that fourth glass. Four glasses is nothing, people! Nothing! Perhaps the lack of food today is sufficient justification, though. I've had one ice block, two trumpets/drumsticks/ice-creamy-things, a few chips, and a solitary sandwich of Marmite, lettuce, cheese, onion, and tomato.

THAT'S NOT ENOUGH.

Yet I am not starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom