Bandana, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pine Lime

Luscious vanilla ice cream encased in a refreshing pineapple and lime fruit ice shell, made with real fruit juice. They are available as a single ice cream or in supermarkets in multi-packs of 8. Pine Lime Splice is not available in NZ.

NZ owned.

I just went through the locations masterlist, deleting ones we've used (I last did that 30 threads ago!), and I'm honestly surprised and impressed at how often we dig up good locations that aren't on the list. The majority of our last 30 locations weren't from the list.

Hey Ax, you had any drinks tonight?

I've had one glass of wine. Should pour another!

Also, I'm not checking out GOYB's video until it's on YouTube or a similar site, since I'm too lazy to actually download it. I mean, I have almost no interest in music videos. I'll just watch it once to see what everyone's talking about and if it's got any classic lulzy moments.

Ax, were you going to do a thing on U2gigs?

Ooh yeah, I was considering it. Since U2gigs is on European time, I've still plenty of time, no need to rush.

Might be something good to give visitors a laugh ...

I've had one glass of wine. Should pour another!

Also, I'm not checking out GOYB's video until it's on YouTube or a similar site, since I'm too lazy to actually download it. I mean, I have almost no interest in music videos. I'll just watch it once to see what everyone's talking about and if it's got any classic lulzy moments.

Good luck waiting. Youtube doesn't allow it.

Good luck waiting. Youtube doesn't allow it.

I'll give it a few days, and by then, Universal's hawks will have gone after some other prey. Or they just want to put it up officially themselves ... a month late.

I'll give it a few days, and by then, Universal's hawks will have gone after some other prey. Or they just want to put it up officially themselves ... a month late.

Hm, it's supposed to premier tonight at 5.55 pm my time. it's now 1.57 pm. I'll try upping it again after that.

Now Bonnie, you are 100% sure there is alcohol visible onstage at the TV Gaga appearance?

Now Bonnie, you are 100% sure there is alcohol visible onstage at the TV Gaga appearance?

Not 100%, but there is a suspicious looking bottle hidden next to Bono's chair in the interview. While I'd say the possibility of water is likely, Bono looks kind of disgusted when he's drinking from his glass.

Not 100%, but there is a suspicious looking bottle hidden next to Bono's chair in the interview. While I'd say the possibility of water is likely, Bono looks kind of disgusted when he's drinking from his glass.

Maybe he's disgusted because it IS water.

"Thaws arshawls!! I wars insyustin awn pyntsa Geenusss! Mhay thaay awl dya'herawin owvadawsus!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom