Band related tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Do you have any or would you consider getting one in honour of a favourite band or musician?

I found a link to a site today with some very interesting (scary) numbers :yikes:

http://whatwouldjb.blogspot.com/

The U2 suitcase one looks really familiar, I think it might be Sicy's :hmm:

I have the heart suitcase on my left ankle. I've had it almost two years and don't regret getting it at all. I had it in my head for four years previous I was going to get it, so it was a thought out process.

Outside of this place, where I think a few of us have it, it really is a unique tat.

morrissey.jpg

that is going to look GREAT after she pops out a few kids!

Re: Re: Band related tattoos

Sicy said:
Hey that's mine!!

Photo stealers :angry:

:lol:
Well, technically JC & His Father own everything - including your ink - so it's not really stealing.

:lol:

The one of the lyrics to Bjork's "Bachelorette" in braille is kinda cool. :yes:

(I can't quite believe the son of god misspelled braille though. :sad: )

i got some city of blinding lights lyrics on my arm.. the " blessings not just for the ones..." etc . posted a pic on here last month i think

not until the band was broken up and enough members were dead to prevent any hope of a reunion potentially tarnishing the memory of said band.

i'd get a clash tattoo.

Some at the Ryan Adams board got Love Is Hell tattooed on him (album and song name). It looks like Love R Kelly. He will be forever teased by us. Let me find the pic...

Back
Top Bottom