Band of Brothers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brettig

New Yorker
Quality television. In terms of realism it is superb, and it lacks many of the kinds of stereotypes and cliches that most productions give you which scream 'this is not even close to what really happened.' The budget was huge and the studious nature of the production is really something to see. I was also glad to see alot of relatively unheralded actors get their chance for quality screentime - David Schwimmer is the only 'name' in it and at least his screen presence is not that of a hero.

I consider myself pretty wary of much of the crap on our screens these days but this is decent. In a way its a shame that we won't get the chance to see this on cinema screens, since at 10 hours long it would be a bit of a marathon. :grumpy:

I LOVED this series... I was so sorry to see it end. I have caught the reruns here and there though on HBO.

There were a few faces I recognized in the cast- especially Donnie Wahlberg (of prior NKOTB fame) who I thought actually did a good job. I did however have a hard time taking David Schwimmer seriously as a hard ass kind of character... all I could think of was Ross!

Back
Top Bottom