Balzers, Liechtenstein Superthread (200 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of questionable television, has anyone seen this?

Man vs. Beast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I managed to catch half of it once, and it really epitomised what's stupid about television.

What the fuck!

This is the best part: "Professional eater Takeru Kobayashi lost a hot dog eating contest against a Kodiak bear."

I'm not sure which would be more embarrassing, being a "professional hot dog eater" or losing to the bear. Probably the former.

What the fuck!

This is the best part: "Professional eater Takeru Kobayashi lost a hot dog eating contest against a Kodiak bear."

I'm not sure which would be more embarrassing, being a "professional hot dog eater" or losing to the bear. Probably the former.

Kobayashi :love:

So these preliminary finals have been viewed by 500,000 less people than those of last years.

Yeah, this final series has been pretty shit, and it's probably not about to get any better.

NP: From the Morning - Nick Drake (966/4614)

now we rise
and we are everywhere
now we rise
from the ground
sea she flies
she is everywhere
sea she flies
all around
so look see the sights
the endless summer nights
go play the game that you learn
from the morning

So these preliminary finals have been viewed by 500,000 less people than those of last years.

Yeah, this final series has been pretty shit, and it's probably not about to get any better.

Why would you watch? The outcome's pretty much predetermined anyway.

"if there's one thing the Nine Network knows how to do, it's cancel shitty television."

This is true, you know. Although they could still do with getting rid of ACA.

Actually, I don't think it's true at all. Pick up a TV guide. Every single show on Channel 9 is shitty.

One thing Channel 9 should be good at is cancelling itself.

Footy Show can have its own channel.

I'm trying to think of good things about Channel 9 right now. All I've got is Richie Benaud commentating cricket, and even then, 9 puts him with a bunch of clueless halfwits.

I'm trying to think of good things about Channel 9 right now. All I've got is Richie Benaud commentating cricket, and even then, 9 puts him with a bunch of clueless halfwits.

The Singing Bee. That ridiculous game show that was showing late last year, with Joey Fatone as the host. Man, that's some excellent bad TV - I hope it returns. Everything about it felt curiously 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom