Balls, Kinston, North Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you JUST discover Curly Fries? Cause I swear, they're God's gift to mankind, and I've felt that way since the age of five.

Nah. I'm just tired of it.

It's slipped a little for me too. I would have once ranked The Fly above Zooropa. But ... I find the studio version isn't quite as good as the Vertigo Tour live versions, which simply have better, more rockin' guitar.

I don't get the big deal about curly chips. I don't care if my chips are curly or straight or hexagonal. I just like chips.

Righto. I'd prefer it if you could come to my door (can PM you directions from the exit if you want them), but if that'd be a problem, I can walk up to the exit if you want, and you can just pick me up and head back onto Tulla straight away.

I think if you give us directions to your place, then we'll work it out in the morning. Shouldn't be a problem - and make sure you bring your tripod, cause I sure will!

Did you JUST discover Curly Fries? Cause I swear, they're God's gift to mankind, and I've felt that way since the age of five.

YES OMG. They sell them in this 'secret' postgrad cafe on campus, which we periodically go to and lower the tone. I've never seen them anywhere else!! :ohmy:

YES OMG. They sell them in this 'secret' postgrad cafe on campus, which we periodically go to and lower the tone. I've never seen them anywhere else!! :ohmy:

There's this 'American' restaurant called A&W in Asia what sells some, but I haven't encountered proper good curly fries here in Australia yet... as far as I can remember.

FOR THE RECORD:

arbys-curly-fries-ad.jpg

This is the only right way.

That's the one... you mean it's real?!

Damn, I just did a google for it, apparently it is a REAL restaurant chain.

any hints on what that'll be??

as for b&c, incidentally, i think a springsteen survivor next would be just dandy. enough fans!

it's a long time between tours.
I was considering volunteering to do a Springsteen survivor. I really want to.

That's the one... you mean it's real?!

Damn, I just did a google for it, apparently it is a REAL restaurant chain.
It's like the original root beer stand, and it really is the best. One of the last chain ones left, except, well...Sonic is the same idea, but it doesn't do it right :(

I think if you give us directions to your place, then we'll work it out in the morning. Shouldn't be a problem - and make sure you bring your tripod, cause I sure will!

Righto, will swing you a PM.

And I'm definitely bringing the tripod for a spin! We MUST find some water somewhere too.

any hints on what that'll be??

I described it at the end of the last round of Survivor ... basically, a new Best Song Survivor run in the single vote multi-choice format we used for this tournament's miscellaneous rounds, plus a new Album Survivor to incorporate NLOTH.

Me too. I haven't had Arby's in so long :sad:. I' mthe only one that's ALWAYS craving it.

I had it on my last day in the US and was pissed Kate didn't take me there sooner. It was the best of the novel US fast food places.

Sonic is the same idea, but it doesn't do it right :(

Man, Sonic was fucking nasty and I got coaxed there multiple times.

I had it on my last day in the US and was pissed Kate didn't take me there sooner. It was the best of the novel US fast food places.

Man, Sonic was fucking nasty and I got coaxed there multiple times.
Arby's IS my favorite restaurant. Hands down. It's pathetic that it's a fast food joint, but I just don't care.

Sonic done right, is good, but, no, I'm not a big fan of the whole menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom