Baldwin vs. Basinger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
Baldwin vs. Basinger -- Round 56

Posted Sep 20th 2006 4:11PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice

Since their divorce in 2002, Baldwin and Basinger have been involved in an ongoing custody battle over their daughter Ireland.

In the October issue of GQ, Baldwin unleashes a barrage of insults aimed at one of Basinger's lawyers, Judy Bogen. He calls Bogen a "300-pound homunculus whose face looks like a cross between a bulldog and a clenched fist. She's this hideously angry-looking woman. She'd snarl and hiss."

Basinger retorts, "I am appalled by the statements made by Alec Baldwin in GQ. I am sickened by the fact that somebody can speak this way about another human being. My lawyers, Judy Bogen and Neal Hersh, have done nothing but fight to protect my daughter and me from this vile behavior. After reading this article, everybody will finally see what I've known and experienced for many years."

Basinger's lawyer Neal Hersh tells TMZ, "His recent statements in GQ show that he continues to be out of control. This is precisely what Kim has been fighting against all these years."

Stay tuned for Round 57.

I'm quite disgusted with these two. They are both at fault for being dumbasses. They've been at this custody battle since 2002. They both really need to stfu and be civil for their daughter. All they care about is bashing each other. Unbelievably pathetic.

I totally and wholeheartedly agree with you! ^ This bashing of one another has gone on way too long and I cannot even stomach either Baldwin OR Basinger any longer since this all started. I feel for their poor offspring. This if nothing else will mess the poor girl up for life. Those lawyers need to smack their clients in the heads and give them some good advice which would be to STFU on their public outcries and just be good parents to this child! But then the attorneys are just using the whole debacle to make $$$$$$$$$$$. Sad, sad, sad I tell ya!

Back
Top Bottom