Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read one thread there, and they're speculating.. cause one of the new songs is called No Line on the Horizon..

... ooookay. Because we totally had the Discotheque Tour and the Beautiful Tour ...

Well, we did have the October tour.

Actually, I find it interesting how the band never bothered to name any tour in the eighties anything different to the album until they hit Lovetown, and since then it's always been different names. Not that I think Elevation or Vertigo were particularly good names ...

Actually, I find it interesting how the band never bothered to name any tour in the eighties anything different to the album until they hit Lovetown, and since then it's always been different names. Not that I think Elevation or Vertigo were particularly good names ...

I loved that it went albums, a lyric, consumer thingamee names, singles names.

:lol: they're like OMGWTFHAPPYGREATNESS when they hear a 1 second snipped of Bono blowing his nose in HQ :rolleyes:

ah well :shrug: to each their own!

I can tell I haven't gotten enough sleep lately by the fact I just dozed off for a bit ...

Also, see you later, Ian! :wave:

well i could complain about the losers in WTAHNN for like 50 posts :hmm:

As much as that'd be fun, that'd also get the Superthreads shut down.

:lol: they're like OMGWTFHAPPYGREATNESS when they hear a 1 second snipped of Bono blowing his nose in HQ :rolleyes:

ah well :shrug: to each their own!

Yeah, I just can't get excited over that, or those rather insubstantial videos on U2.com.

Now, if somebody got say a minute of a new song in decent quality, or if U2.com posted such a clip, now THAT would be bloody exciting.

We did have the Vertigo tour... mwah and elevation was a single aswell

Yeah, so I suppose something based on NLOTH or another single could be plausible.

I'd like to see them return to original titles that draw on the era's general theme though, like ZooTV or Popmart did, rather than just bludging off album or single titles.

NAH WAAAAAAAAY MORE THAN THAT ! nuff to grow veggies and grass and stuff, and wash dust off a car ! woooooooot

Maybe in Geelong, but not in Melbourne!

(Well, OK, so that shows we got 13.8 mm over the night of the 20th/21st, but that night really did feel like some devious witchcraft.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom