Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jen....do you like how Thomas is looking at Ax's crotch in his avi?? :giggle:

I'm out for the night now guys.....miss me!! :wave:

Hey Jen....do you like how Thomas is looking at Ax's crotch in his avi?? :giggle:

I'm out for the night now guys.....miss me!! :wave:

:ohmy: Woooaaaaahhh....how did THAT happen?

I'm pretty sure only YOU have had that thought.

... though I will have to ask Chass if it's an intentional effect ...

Should be in bed but is instead wasting time on the Superthread.

Where's the fun in that?

Story of my holidays ...

And I did enough baking last night! Surely the kitchen should pay me back for filling it with lovely muffiny smells by cooking me dinner tonight, right?

Story of my holidays ...

And I did enough baking last night! Surely the kitchen should pay me back for filling it with lovely muffiny smells by cooking me dinner tonight, right?

so have muffins for tea!

i had corn chips with cheese on top .

i have been making muffins lately, sultana ones, i usually do sultana, cinnamon and honey but i have none of the last 2 ingredients !

:shocked: STILL in the same thread?????

omg I found the perfect smoothie recipe today :drool: made a mixed fruit salad to conserve all the fruit I had few days ago with some apple/blackberry juice, I put that in the blender with peach yoghurt, then added new ice cream, it's 3 flavours, vanilla strawberrie chocolate... GODLIKE :drool:

:shocked: STILL in the same thread?????

omg I found the perfect smoothie recipe today :drool: made a mixed fruit salad to conserve all the fruit I had few days ago with some apple/blackberry juice, I put that in the blender with peach yoghurt, then added new ice cream, it's 3 flavours, vanilla strawberrie chocolate... GODLIKE :drool:

serious lack of bacardi or vodka !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom