Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Daniel! It's been a while! :wave:

And FUCK. How did that happen?! If you're down in Melbourne any time soon and can make it to my place, feel free to come over and leech music off me.

:wave:

Yeah I've been away from home for a week, and haven't been on interference. I'm home sick, from being at work from 8:30-12 this morning, I had a dose of the Flu last night/this morning, and now have chest pains, I think I might have acid reflux......

I don't know how it happend, it was working fine before I left, I turn on the computer today, and my computer just wont recogize is, and the drive is beeping....I guess I could give it a run on the laptop later and see if that works.

And this is a bit of a lesson for me, I think I'm going to go back to hard copies from now on.....they don't just suddenly die on you.....

So....besides Amazon guys, whats a good online music store for cheap CD's?

:lol:

I got the time limit thing on the old board. So does that mean I lose one?

Hm, I never considered whether the 45ed/15ed thing would count just for getting it in Superthreads, or outside it too. Though it really is a Superthread thing ...

Hm, I never considered whether the 45ed/15ed thing would count just for getting it in Superthreads, or outside it too. Though it really is a Superthread thing ...

Ah, I wasn't really sure if something like that was only Superthread since it happens all over the board. Hence my asking. :)

Yeah I've been away from home for a week, and haven't been on interference. I'm home sick, from being at work from 8:30-12 this morning, I had a dose of the Flu last night/this morning, and now have chest pains, I think I might have acid reflux......

I don't know how it happend, it was working fine before I left, I turn on the computer today, and my computer just wont recogize is, and the drive is beeping....I guess I could give it a run on the laptop later and see if that works.

And this is a bit of a lesson for me, I think I'm going to go back to hard copies from now on.....they don't just suddenly die on you.....

So....besides Amazon guys, whats a good online music store for cheap CD's?

Ick, that doesn't sound too fun. Hope you get better quickly.

That's strange. I think when you visited me last, my drive wouldn't work on the PC. It just wouldn't recognise it. Guess what? It does now! So yeah, see how yours works on another computer first. If things are really fucked, like I said, I'd be happy to help you out with a supply of music.

As for backups, I plan to soon buy a SECOND external hard drive. The odds of both dying at once are very slim. Plus stuff I don't want to lose at all is on at least one of my computers' internal drives too. I don't buy CDs any more so I can't really help you with cheap music shops.

:scratch: Ax is there any reason why Thomas is angled so it appears he MIGHT be looking at your crotch?
:lmao: I never noticed that! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, as much as he loves trains, maybe the trains love him back.

Ah, I wasn't really sure if something like that was only Superthread since it happens all over the board. Hence my asking. :)

Yeah, we coined the term because in the early days, those of us who weren't premium got 45ed ALL THE TIME due to the pace of the thread. Though we did refer to getting 45ed on other threads if we were trying to post on, say, EYKIW and the Superthread at the same time.

I'd hardly kick up a fuss if you counted yourself as getting 45ed on the Superthread Purity Test! :lol:

:scratch: Ax is there any reason why Thomas is angled so it appears he MIGHT be looking at your crotch?

That thought, uh, did not occur to me. But you know what Chass is like, and she's the one who added Thomas to the avatar. :tsk:

^^He's going to quote that and use it for his sig, isn't he?

I wish I could have a sig. :(

So stop being a cheap bastard and pay for a membership!! :giggle:

I thought of you again today....the kids dragged out an old album (from my childhood :yikes: )......some song about a train....lyrics were "rockin, rollin, ridin".....and I thought how appropriate for you! Trains and music all tied up in one!! :lmao:

I should renew my membership. I KNOW it's been over a year since I went premium (I think)

:sigh: WELLLLLLLLL, It's that time.

Quittin' time.

I get to go home and half-sleep for five hours, yay!

I didn't figure you would. This one has ensured I am far more warped than the traditional one. And it's only downhill from here! :lol:

You think YOU'RE more warped on this one? Look at me, 69% on the original and 35% on the first draft of the new one!

Me and my injured, diseased finger are leavin' guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom