Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farewell, those who are departing. :wave:
Oh, Ax, I was going to say (then got distracted) that the only reason I know The Living End is cause they're on Billie Joe of Green Day's record label. can't say I cared for the snippets I heard much on their site.

Oh, Ax, I was going to say (then got distracted) that the only reason I know The Living End is cause they're on Billie Joe of Green Day's record label. can't say I cared for the snippets I heard much on their site.

Yeah, most of their stuff that I've heard on the radio I haven't cared for too much. They were on Aussie radio a fair bit in the late 1990s, had some top ten hits and such. Nothing to induce me to bother checking out a whole album. But I've always loved All Torn Down.

I bite now? I thought I bored people to death with setlists and train pictures.

And hey Anna! :wave:

Only blood?
Pft.
Bring it, bitches.

Aaaaaand, I'm sorry, your what? This is creating very disturbing visuals for me at the moment.
Explain and I shall perhaps offer more sympathy.
I had to blow up balloons for 3 hours straight Saturday afternoon for my mum's stupid work party. After the 200th balloon the skin on the back of my left index finger gave up the ghost and started rubbing off. The entire back of my finger between my first and second knuckle is gone, I can almost see muscle. It hurts like a bastard and everytime I put antibacterial stuff on it, it stings like there's something in there to kill. Hurts to move, hurts in the open air, band-aid is driving me up the wall. But yeah. Never bled before now, though.

Ewwwww

I almost think that's worse than the visuals I had.

On the bright side, if there is something in there to kill as you say, bleeding is beneficial, helps to clear shit out.

Also, please tell me you stopped after the 200th balloon. Poor thing.
I stopped tying balloons after 200, but I kept tying strings and helping make mini-bouquets. But yeah. It was at an amusement park and after the balloons were done, we went on a water ride to cool off. A dirty, stinky waterr ride. and I didn't have a band-aid. So that's probably where the crap inside of it came from. I just want it to heal already.

I had to blow up balloons for 3 hours straight Saturday afternoon for my mum's stupid work party. After the 200th balloon the skin on the back of my left index finger gave up the ghost and started rubbing off. The entire back of my finger between my first and second knuckle is gone, I can almost see muscle. It hurts like a bastard and everytime I put antibacterial stuff on it, it stings like there's something in there to kill. Hurts to move, hurts in the open air, band-aid is driving me up the wall. But yeah. Never bled before now, though.

:yikes:

This sounds like it could be from a sequel to the Seinfeld episode where George's fiancee dies from licking too many envelopes. :laugh:

I stopped tying balloons after 200, but I kept tying strings and helping make mini-bouquets. But yeah. It was at an amusement park and after the balloons were done, we went on a water ride to cool off. A dirty, stinky waterr ride. and I didn't have a band-aid. So that's probably where the crap inside of it came from. I just want it to heal already.

Once my finger is skinless, I would decline all further work. And go chillax. You're dedication to the balloon cause is either admirable or foolish.

I imagine Darwin would have something to say about this.

No matter, I hope it heels up soon.

Once my finger is skinless, I would decline all further work. And go chillax. You're dedication to the balloon cause is either admirable or foolish.

I imagine Darwin would have something to say about this.

No matter, I hope it heels up soon.
I was afraid of my mother killing me for not helping. She was in full bitchMode on Saturday.

I think I'm little bit deafer from all the balloons popping in my face.

Alrite kids, I'm out for the night.
I suppose I shall return...in the future :ohmy:
It's been a pleasent visit...bloody fingers and all.

Ax, I'm glad to see I survived this perilous encounter with you. Not a train, set list or bite mark to be seen. A miracle I imagine.

RBF, good luck with the finger. I hope it heals swiftly.

:wave:

I was afraid of my mother killing me for not helping. She was in full bitchMode on Saturday.

I think I'm little bit deafer from all the balloons popping in my face.

Ah, that is certainly a motivator. I suppose Darwin would be on your side then afterall.

Seriously though, 200 balloons? WTF?!
That's excessive latex use. It should be illegal.

Thanks, Bri! :wave:

Hey, where did Ax get off to? Probably AIM with Serena...

I got 15d!! I lose a purity point :yippie:

Last edited:
Ax, I'm glad to see I survived this perilous encounter with you. Not a train, set list or bite mark to be seen. A miracle I imagine.

Don't speak too soon. You're off for the night, you say? Well then:

Siemens.jpg

:wave:

Thanks, Bri! :wave:

Hey, where did Ax get off to? Probably AIM with Serena...

I got 15d!! I lose a purity point :yippie:

That may have had something to do with it ... :shifty:

:laugh: Nice going there. We need to finalise that test and put it online for everyone to take.

Howdy Bald Knobs :wave:

My External Hard Drive just died....and as did 90% of my music collection.

Hey Daniel! It's been a while! :wave:

And FUCK. How did that happen?! If you're down in Melbourne any time soon and can make it to my place, feel free to come over and leech music off me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom