Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably tomorrow. It literally takes 5 seconds to do. But I hate opening the plastic cause it makes noise and the house is all quiet. I don't want to wake anyone.

Why was my wife at the billboard awards?

I cut myself sometimes when I open that plastic shit. It's fucking ridiculous, you know?

I am sorry, I did say "near" Syosset, but probably should have been more specific. Sorry, buddy!

I wish I had a credit to Home Depot. The other day, my Mom called me and asked me if I had been to Home Depot lately! LOL!

TOO FUNNY!!!!! LMAO!!!! :lmao:

what are you going to spend that $16 on, though?

We bought white spray paint (for the mailbox - I'm not a "tagger") and a mitre thingy to cut angles.

Awesome. I've been working on a hybrid of the macerena and the dance from the new nkotb video.

Good times will be had.

he one when they're on the beach dressed in white? I like the beginning when they re-introduce the Kids. That one dude is all tatted up. Fucking badass mother fucker. DAYUM. Joey is still adorable though, right?

I cut myself sometimes when I open that plastic shit. It's fucking ridiculous, you know?

Dude, no doubt. Sometimes I go at it with a screwdriver to get it started, and then I try to rip it manually the rest of the way. B A D I D E A let me tell you! Now I just man it up and find some scissors.

Dude, no doubt. Sometimes I go at it with a screwdriver to get it started, and then I try to rip it manually the rest of the way. B A D I D E A let me tell you! Now I just man it up and find some scissors.

Yeah, I've only cut myself once with the scissors. Much higher rate of efficiency. I mean, I cut myself on that thing, I could be out for a good 30-45 minutes from playing guitar! How can I do that? I need my hands in tip-top shape out there. Otherwise, I'm nothing more than a manual labor man earning his keep slowly but surely. It's tough out here with this white collar, man.

Yeah, I've only cut myself once with the scissors. Much higher rate of efficiency. I mean, I cut myself on that thing, I could be out for a good 30-45 minutes from playing guitar! How can I do that? I need my hands in tip-top shape out there. Otherwise, I'm nothing more than a manual labor man earning his keep slowly but surely. It's tough out here with this white collar, man.

You cut yourself with the scissors?! :hug:

We forgot to welcome UberBeaver to the Superthread, guys.

beavsignal2.jpg

:tsk: Weaklings. I pull clamshell packaging (yes, that's what it's called) apart with my bare hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom