Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I EVER got the talk. I recall once when I was like...15 or 16 (yes THAT old), that my mom finally realized they never gave it to me. Then she was just like...do we need to? And I laughed at her and went...nope.

Ahh being the oldest child to young parents is fun.

I got mine when I was about 13 and already knew everything being said. :shrug:

OK,

Tomorrow: learners permit test, last day of driving school

Wednesday: The Dark Knight :drool:

Should be a good start to the week for me. :rockon:

I saw The Dark Knight for the second time tonight. Fucking boss. You'll love it.

I'll leave Wednesday for New York City, and be back Thursday evening. Hopefully you'll all survive Wednesday night without me.

I saw The Dark Knight for the second time tonight. Fucking boss. You'll love it.

I'll leave Wednesday for New York City, and be back Thursday evening. Hopefully you'll all survive Wednesday night without me.

Oh man, it's going to be a highlight of the summer, definitely.

Seeing the Dark Knight, not you being out of town. :wink:

:lol: i don't remember if i ever even had "the talk" with my mom. she bought me a book :hmm: it even had a chapter about this girl's divorced parents and now her dad had a roommate she called uncle. ahh yes, homosexuality in children's books. too bad that probably wouldn't fly now :mad:

:lol: I don't think my parents ever gave me "the talk". I remember a couple of books that were fairly mediocre. But, you know, things aren't that hard to figure out yourself.

So you know how there was that big deal about Native Son being a track on the Bomb? I will laugh SO hard if they change the name of NLOTH

Secretly, we all can't wait for him to sod off. :shh: :wink:

Have I ever shown you a picture of myself, Ax? I don't think I have:

dark_knight_18.jpg

Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

:lol: I don't think my parents ever gave me "the talk". I remember a couple of books that were fairly mediocre. But, you know, things aren't that hard to figure out yourself.

Sex is a lot like the hokey pokey. You put the right one in, you pull the right on out, you put the right on in and you shake it all about ...

That's what its all about.

Sadly, the more I think about it, I'm pretty sure Indy and TDK WERE the highlights of my summer :sigh:

DAMNIT VIRTUAL VILLAGERS now you're just toying with me! I'm down to two women now, when suddenly a basket washes up on shore. IT'S A BABY!....

A BABY GIRL! damnitdamnitdamnit

Sadder is that you weren't even all that crazy about TDK.

EXACTLY :lmao:

But in retrospect, it was pretty exciting, I just kinda regret having seen that particular movie at midnight. That audience killed it for me. eh whatcha gonna do?

Sex is a lot like the hokey pokey. You put the right one in, you pull the right on out, you put the right on in and you shake it all about ...

That's what its all about.

So that's why we learnt that song at preschool. The immoral perverts of the world just want to get the kids young. :tsk:

But in retrospect, it was pretty exciting, I just kinda regret having seen that particular movie at midnight. That audience killed it for me. eh whatcha gonna do?
I know what you mean. I want to see it again with less crazy fans. Hopefully no one will be dressed up when I go see it again, instead of half the audience.

I know what you mean. I want to see it again with less crazy fans. Hopefully no one will be dressed up when I go see it again, instead of half the audience.

It seemed like everyone I saw it with was only there because it was the cool place to be.

I can't how many people were SHOCKED, SHOCKED, that Harvey Dent is *gasp* Two-Face :banghead:

Did the crowd notice that you weren't entirely enraptured and did the Batusi on your face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom