Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, so you lot were saying you get food ads and all I get is lame shit like this:

imgad

:madspit:

TUF Mullet reminds me of a headdress I saw at a Cher concert once.

Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed they keep returning to their past producers. It just feels too safe. I can see why they do it; they're comfortable with Lanois and Eno. But I wish they'd challenge themselves a bit more. And challenge themselves to make an album in a short timeframe rather than just dawdle along for a few years ...
U2, I'm issuing a dare.

Make an album in less than a year WITHOUT Brian and Danny. Go on. I dare ya.

Hey Traviud! :wave:

U2, I'm issuing a dare.

Make an album in less than a year WITHOUT Brian and Danny. Go on. I dare ya.

I second this dare. In fact, I'd like to see them make an album in three months. Most bands don't really even need that long. So why do U2? Especially if they think they're the biggest band in the world ...

Yeah, my parents spent a little while trying to me protective of us, and then they gave up :lol:
:lol: i don't remember if i ever even had "the talk" with my mom. she bought me a book :hmm: it even had a chapter about this girl's divorced parents and now her dad had a roommate she called uncle. ahh yes, homosexuality in children's books. too bad that probably wouldn't fly now :mad:

OK,

Tomorrow: learners permit test, last day of driving school

Wednesday: The Dark Knight :drool:

Should be a good start to the week for me. :rockon:

I don't think I EVER got the talk. I recall once when I was like...15 or 16 (yes THAT old), that my mom finally realized they never gave it to me. Then she was just like...do we need to? And I laughed at her and went...nope.

Ahh being the oldest child to young parents is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom