Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squash the vegetable? We get about 3 different colours here, I think, yellow the most common, and they're a relative of the zucchini. I think. :hmm: They're velly yum. But I love all veges except brussel farts - which I despise with enthusiasm.
:up:

Isn't squash related to pumpkin? We call buttercups squash too. Maybe NZ is Uberlazy......

:lol:

Australia and New Zealand for the SuperWin. We do things lazily right lazily! :up:

:rockon:

A thought occurred to me the other day. How the hell does Edge stay sane in the recording sessions? Especially with the non sequitur video with Adam sneaking around to catch Edge playing. Cause...this is hard to articulate... Okay, Edge is wildly creative, probably the most creative in the band. How does he not just tell Brian and Danny to fuck off and produce the album himself? Cause he totally could, especially if his idiot bandmates left him alone to do it.

A thought occurred to me the other day. How the hell does Edge stay sane in the recording sessions? Especially with the non sequitur video with Adam sneaking around to catch Edge playing. Cause...this is hard to articulate... Okay, Edge is wildly creative, probably the most creative in the band. How does he not just tell Brian and Danny to fuck off and produce the album himself? Cause he totally could, especially if his idiot bandmates left him alone to do it.

but...but...without Briant WHERE WILL I GET MY SYNTHESIZER FIX?!

I am soooooooooo sick of hear Business Time (Flight of the Conchords) on the radio at the moment - up to the third time i've heard it today :crack:

Nov.25 :wink:

Though I'll take it on the 18th, for sure.. no problem

Ah, see, I expected it on the 25th, the Tuesday before Black Friday in the US. But I can see the logic in the 18th. Instead of gunning for a huge #1 on the week of the 25th from the "it's U2's new album" AND "it's Black Friday" factors combined like they did with HTDAAB, go for #1 over two weeks: the week of the 18th with "it's U2's new album" and the week of the 25th with "it's Black Friday".

I am soooooooooo sick of hear Business Time (Flight of the Conchords) on the radio at the moment - up to the third time i've heard it today :crack:

FOTC aren't even funny. There's a good reason why New Zealand is not known for its comedians, people. We've a strong sense of humour for sure, but whenever we try to turn that into proper comedy to perform/sell/whatever, it just doesn't really translate that well.

FOTC aren't even funny. There's a good reason why New Zealand is not known for its comedians, people. We've a strong sense of humour for sure, but whenever we try to turn that into proper comedy to perform/sell/whatever, it just doesn't really translate that well.
:grumpy:

how about i pop an apple in your ass, yeah!

Yeah, I don't know how he's stayed sane all these years. I mean, he did some production work on Zooropa and did a good job with it, so I'm surprised he hasn't gone on to do even more!

:hmm: weird, your aim says you're listening to that. which i thought was odd since you were talking about aftp :hmm:

i think i'm out of it :drool:

My AIM si SOO frigged up right now. That was probably what I was listening to when it messed up again.

Soooo you're online? I need to tell you something!

:shifty: 18th is my nephews birthday.......:hmm:

Keep in mind, albums come out on Mondays down here rather than Tuesdays in North America, so if it's out on the 18th there, it'll be out on the 17th here. :up:

A frog from Australia was stolen or escaped or something from a science place the other day. Five days and they haven't heard back from the frog.

:uhoh:

All part of Australia's devious plan to conquer Canada. And you guys were worried about the Americans invading. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom