Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pahana has mail

And I'm off for lunch.

Whoa, the tab from the can of this energy drink broke off and fell in... and I think it dissolved...:huh: I think I'll be throwing this one away...

AxdamI5.jpg

:tsk: Poser.

Where's your jacket Ax? Don't think I've seen you without it on before!! :giggle:

I live like two blocks from Sonic! And they have Happy Hour from 2 to 4 when all drinks are half off :drool:

Know what's nasty? A strawberry lemonade slush. The strawberry flavour was overpowering, and it has chunks of real strawberries that would go up my straw and make me feel sick :barf:

The very best raspberry lemonade comes from Cracker Barrel though :drool:
me too! i went there for happy hour today, actually :drool:

ewww, yeah. i like the strawberry lemonade cream slush, and one time they gave me a regular slush on accident. i figured i might as well try it, and it was gross!

really? i keep meaning to try their lemonade, because i'm a sucker for fresh squeezed lemonade :drool:

Oh, and speaking of migraines, Khan. Do you get auras with yours? I've had several migraines which included a white zigzag of light in my field of vision before/during the migraine. It was annoying as hell.
yeah, i have sometimes, when they're really bad. i get flashes of light like someone just snapped a flash camera in my face, and at that point i just try to pop any painkillers i have and prepare for the worst.

:sad: Do you know what today is?

Tuesday.

:sad:

Do you know what wonderful thing used to happen on Tuesdays?

SITE.

:|

Wonder how Ians practising is going? :shifty: :evil:

yeah, i have sometimes, when they're really bad. i get flashes of light like someone just snapped a flash camera in my face, and at that point i just try to pop any painkillers i have and prepare for the worst.

That's my trigger, too. When I'm light sensitive, it's time to dope myself up and batten down the hatches.
:sigh:

I haven't had one for a couple of years (touch wood), but I either start with blind spots or a triangle of flashing lines/lights out to the side of my vision.....:yuck: I hate them.

:sad: Do you know what today is?

Tuesday.

Do you know what wonderful thing used to happen on Tuesdays?

SITE.

:|

Wonder how Ians practising is going? :shifty: :evil:

I miss the SITE running commentaries. :sad:

Ian better have an awesome Miss Sarajevo rehearsed for us.

:hmm: i'm not sure if they're going to show that or not, i've never watched this episode before :hmm:

i'm a sucker for any show related to cooking or food :reject:

You might not be watching "How it's made" then :lol: They showed how eggs are packed and stuff from the inhumane hen cages. The section on how the post is sorted was so damn interesting though!! It showed the Canadian postal system, but I'm sure the idea is the same where ever.
:up:

I haven't had one for a couple of years (touch wood), but I either start with blind spots or a triangle of flashing lines/lights out to the side of my vision.....:yuck: I hate them.
luckyyyyy!! i get them pretty frequently, especially in the summer. i'm even on migraine preventer medicine, which just makes them occur less frequently :tsk:

As far as headaches are concerned, I have to confess, It's both a blessing and a curse that I finally found my awesome (expensive) headphones. They sound wonderful, but if I listen to too much music with them in (which I always do) I get a monster headache (Like I have now)

I miss the SITE running commentaries. :sad:

Ian better have an awesome Miss Sarajevo rehearsed for us.

:giggle: It was almost more fun doing the commentaries than watching the actual show!!

:cute: Oh good times :yes:

I think he should submit a recording for us to judge.....

You might not be watching "How it's made" then :lol: They showed how eggs are packed and stuff from the inhumane hen cages. The section on how the post is sorted was so damn interesting though!! It showed the Canadian postal system, but I'm sure the idea is the same where ever.
:up:
:hmm: this show is called how'd that get on my plate :giggle:

now they're showing how to make meringue cookies :tsk:

As far as headaches are concerned, I have to confess, It's both a blessing and a curse that I finally found my awesome (expensive) headphones. They sound wonderful, but if I listen to too much music with them in (which I always do) I get a monster headache (Like I have now)
:yes: i hear you. i avoid using headphones unless i have to (like i'm in the car) because the same thing happens to me. when i'm at my comp, i just rely on the speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom