Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk: i like chocolate but only in moderation. i'm sure my chocolate milk would be weak to most people. but i love it :drool:

and like with ice cream, i usually don't like chocolate ice cream unless i have vanilla to "cut" the chocolate too. i recently went to baskin-robbins (i doubt they're over there, but it's an ice cream parlour) and got the ice cream i used to get as a kid, a scoop of french vanilla and a scoop of chocolate fudge. i couldn't even eat the chocolate ice cream, it was wayyyy too much. it's like a dark fudgey brown :yikes:
I used to like dark chocolate. The darker the better, but now my doctor won't let me have it any more :madspit: so I'm only allowed white chocolate.

Chass! I'm trying to remember who's responsible for making my new avatar and I'm damn sure you deserve at least some credit for it. I can't recall who made the original Adam image, but I'd swear adding Thomas was your idea.
I think maybe Ashley made the Adam image? I added Thomas though.

i'm so lonesome i could cry.

wait...no...:hug:
I've gotta get the whining/ranting out of the way:

I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night due to an incessant tooth ache that woke me up every 2-3 hours, and popping three Advil every time wasn't really making a difference.

Fucking sucks having bad teeth due to growing up poor with no insurance and an unjust American medical system :mad:

But at the least, today my mom's been lending me her prescription arthritis pills, which are slightly better than Advil.

everyone loves blueberry muffins. especially when they've exploded and shot blue colouring all through the mix.
:love:

now, should i enrol in .... holy shit, it's august in... just over a week. fuck me sideways. oh look, something shiney....

But not when you use so much blueberry that it becomes impossible to mix even vaguely decently, like my last batch! Oh god, it was a total disaster. Way too much blueberry.

... woah, it is nearly August. WHERE THE FUCK HAS 2008 GONE?

How the fuck does someone score a 40 on Simon? I thought my 25 was impressive, and that was more luck than anything else because I had a couple of sequences where it was the same color five times in a row.

:tsk: i like chocolate but only in moderation. i'm sure my chocolate milk would be weak to most people. but i love it :drool:

and like with ice cream, i usually don't like chocolate ice cream unless i have vanilla to "cut" the chocolate too. i recently went to baskin-robbins (i doubt they're over there, but it's an ice cream parlour) and got the ice cream i used to get as a kid, a scoop of french vanilla and a scoop of chocolate fudge. i couldn't even eat the chocolate ice cream, it was wayyyy too much. it's like a dark fudgey brown :yikes:

Yeah, we have Baskin Robbins. And ugh, what you do is wrooong! I hate it when chocolate ice cream gets mixed with vanilla. It's like ... watering down the ice cream. Half the time I feel chocolate ice creams need more chocolate anyway! :lol:

So I'm a chocaholic ...

I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night due to an incessant tooth ache that woke me up every 2-3 hours, and popping three Advil every time wasn't really making a difference.

Fucking sucks having bad teeth due to growing up poor with no insurance and an unjust American medical system :mad:

But at the least, today my mom's been lending me her prescription arthritis pills, which are slightly better than Advil.
:hug: are your teeth just overcrowded? or do you have wisdom teeth coming in? do you have insurance now so you could get it looked at?

and i hear you about not having insurance. we went through a time like that too and it was hard. especially since back then my dad was coincidentally having tooth problems too.

Yeah, we have Baskin Robbins. And ugh, what you do is wrooong! I hate it when chocolate ice cream gets mixed with vanilla. It's like ... watering down the ice cream. Half the time I feel chocolate ice creams need more chocolate anyway! :lol:

So I'm a chocaholic ...
then maybe you should try their chocolate fudge flavour :tongue: and geez, i'd have coke to drink with the ice cream too! it's a wonder i have any teeth left!

I used to like dark chocolate. The darker the better, but now my doctor won't let me have it any more :madspit: so I'm only allowed white chocolate.

:down:

The choc chips in my choccie muffins are dark chocolate. They easily taste the best. I use the Nestle brand choc chips, and I've noticed the dark ones melt the best of any of their choc chips. The dairy milk ones honestly taste too dry, almost cardboardy, and don't seem to melt very well. But the dark ones are perfect for muffins. :drool:

:hug: are your teeth just overcrowded? or do you have wisdom teeth coming in? do you have insurance now so you could get it looked at?

and i hear you about not having insurance. we went through a time like that too and it was hard. especially since back then my dad was coincidentally having tooth problems too.
No, it's a chipped molar that grew into a cavity. Sometimes it'll hurt like hell for a few days, and then be fine for weeks. I still don't have insurance, but I'm gonna try to get it taken care of toward the end of the month, when I get some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom