Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, tell me about it.
It's way too hot to go anywhere.

We went to get some Chinese food earlier today because it was just too hot to cook and getting into the van felt like walking straight into an oven. :scream:

wow, it's actually kinda cool here today. Went to the library to rent some more cds, and got some Subway, it was pretty great. Til my sister stole half my sandiwch :grumpy:

But no really, I don't care. Just hungry still now :(

I think this is what they were looking for.....:scratch:....I may be wrong....

Desert Island 4? I may be totally wrong.....and I'm cold, and it's wet and miserable here.....:giggle:

Yeah, I did a search too and nothing came up.

Ugh, tell me about it.
It's way too hot to go anywhere.

We went to get some Chinese food earlier today because it was just too hot to cook and getting into the van felt like walking straight into an oven. :scream:

I could easily walk into an oven today. It's that horrible damp cold....and we've got a storm going over...rain, rain, rain....:yuck:....I'm so over winter.

wow, it's actually kinda cool here today. Went to the library to rent some more cds, and got some Subway, it was pretty great. Til my sister stole half my sandiwch :grumpy:

I'm thinking pumpkin soup and hot toast will be just fine for lunch today :drool:

Heh. I'd have sporked her.
I can eat a whole Subway sandwich easy. Half never does it.

I could easily walk into an oven today. It's that horrible damp cold....and we've got a storm going over...rain, rain, rain....:yuck:....I'm so over winter.

I'd take that over this awful humidity that makes it about impossible to walk outside without breaking a sweat.

In fact, I had to go through the lemonade stand archive to finally find the Di4 threads.

And sadly had to come face to face with my horrifying demise again ;_;

I have an idea for my Desert Island list.

The theme...

Songs of America!!!

Has this been done before? I hope not.

Heh. I'd have sporked her.
I can eat a whole Subway sandwich easy. Half never does it.

Yeah, the six inch rolls are just far too small. On some rare occasions when I've been absolutely starving, I have been known to order both a foot long roll plus a six inch ...

Haha, same! :hi5:

My appetite tends to boggle my dad.

Hah, back in high school when we did short prep debates (i.e. we got locked in a room for 1-2 hours to prepare after being given the topic), we'd buy plenty of food, often Subway. The rest of my team got six inch rolls and were always baffled by how I 1. could eat a foot long and 2. could finish it before they finished their six inch rolls without looking like a pig.

Hah, back in high school when we did short prep debates (i.e. we got locked in a room for 1-2 hours to prepare after being given the topic), we'd buy plenty of food, often Subway. The rest of my team got six inch rolls and were always baffled by how I 1. could eat a foot long and 2. could finish it before they finished their six inch rolls without looking like a pig.
:laugh:
When we get them, often times, my dad will only get a half of on and I always get a foot long. I am usually the first one done eating, albeit, looking like a pig. And earning some rather strange looks from people still holding a piece of their half subs.

You know Lila to answer your subtle little question in the "reason for editing" box...I took the purity test a while ago but i forget what I got.

Yep. You can see all of them starting around Page 9 of the LS archive.

Thanks for that info. VERY ODD. I have emailed Andy about this.

Next time can you let me know, instead of me having to stumble upon the information in a chat thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom