Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

Well, if I'm going to be having visitors, I better catch some sleep first! I'm exhausted anyway. Have a good one, folks! :wave:

You tell photobucket to come up with something random, and by God, it doesn't disappoint...

image007.jpg

Nothing like a good sacrilege in the morning.

What's up, elfa?

Phanan. What's goin' on?

I may be sending you my DI5 list today. Not because I want you to listen, but because I'm going to be away numerous times in the next few weeks and I don't want to miss out on the start of the competition.

Phanan. What's goin' on?

I may be sending you my DI5 list today. Not because I want you to listen, but because I'm going to be away numerous times in the next few weeks and I don't want to miss out on the start of the competition.

hey pfan

Been busy - hence my limited appearances lately.

You can send it along anytime you want now. Now that I've listened to all the Retro lists and am completing that competition within the week, my attention is switching to DI5. I'll probably have the intro thread up in a couple of weeks.

I've purposely avoided all the talk about the remasters the last few weeks (as well as the stream) so that I can enjoy all three in their glory when they come out tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear how these suckers sound.

/random remasters post

hey pfan

Been busy - hence my limited appearances lately.

You can send it along anytime you want now. Now that I've listened to all the Retro lists and am completing that competition within the week, my attention is switching to DI5. I'll probably have the intro thread up in a couple of weeks.

I might be sending mine over soon then, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom