Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course... you're both wine and cheese snobs :giggle:

Think I found my closing track for DI-V.... now for everything in the middle. :lol:

I have this frightening urge to save several different versions of my tracklist, so I can try it different ways without forgetting what segues work really well... :reject:

I have this frightening urge to save several different versions of my tracklist, so I can try it different ways without forgetting what segues work really well... :reject:

Hah, I've nearly done that a few times. I actually sometimes almost forget which DI III list I entered, as I have one version on my iPod and one on the Mac. I submitted the latter and I think it's the better one, but I'm actually more used to the version on my iPod.

Listening to my DI V list right now and I'm still very happy with it. Don't want to cut anything. A couple of segues I'm still not sure about - so uploading it for feedback definitely feels like a worthwhile endeavour. I do expect the large quantity of instrumentals, some of which are lengthy, to be challenging for some people ...

U2 NZ may come back if U2 tour there again, but this would actually be brand new. Only my third different avatar in five years!

:faint:

I'm going to be completely confused, especially if Serena keeps her current avatar. I tend to identify posters with a peripheral glance at the avatar rather than reading the name... I hate it when people change their avatars after having the same one for ages! :lol:

At least you can't change your sig at the same time and throw me into total chaos :wink:

DI V. Right. Need to get back to work on that... :uhoh:

Nah I'm not a wine snob, I'm more into beer :wink:

:uhoh: realised I totally forgot about my piece of Port Salut in teh fridge... well at least it's still good.. gotta get bread latert and I'll eat it tonight with my soup!

Listening to my DI V list right now and I'm still very happy with it. Don't want to cut anything. A couple of segues I'm still not sure about - so uploading it for feedback definitely feels like a worthwhile endeavour. I do expect the large quantity of instrumentals, some of which are lengthy, to be challenging for some people ...

Instrumentals... :up:

I think mine's likely to be half panned for having too many singles or whatever, and the other half no one might have heard of. :lol:

Everybody, especially Ali, this is all I have to say about my avatar change:

AxdamI5.jpg

True, true... Been occupied with life :uhoh:

How have you been?

Next you'll tell me there's a world beyond Interference. :ohmy:

I've been pretty good. Just enjoyably wasted away my holidays through laziness. Yourself?

Next you'll tell me there's a world beyond Interference. :ohmy:

I've been pretty good. Just enjoyably wasted away my holidays through laziness. Yourself?

Don't go freaking out now, but there is :shh:

I've been busy with all kinds of things, right now just relaxing as well, just a few more days before I start packing for a trip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom