Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right, sorry... I got you mixed up with another friend of mine who loves FotC. I'll blame him instead. :D

Mmmm, muffins. :up:

Oh, I'm off the hook? Cool! But I'll take the blame for anything good from New Zealand, no matter how tenuous the connection. :up:

I'm going to do choc muffins first, then if I can be arsed, a batch of apple too.

Have a good one, Jen! :wave:

I think I'll make a start on these muffins, though I should still be posting intermittently.

I totally don't buy packs of choc chips for muffins and wind up eating the whole bag rather than, you know, using it for muffins. :shh:

They're the Nestle choc bits. The dark chocolate ones are surprisingly good.

Dear mother,

When you write out a recipe for me, do you sincerely believe that when you put 0.5 to 1 cup of sugar, I am ever going to do any less than 1 cup? Really?

Love,
Ax

Damn, it's 11:30pm already. I was thinking of doing a batch of apple muffins before bed too, but I'd like to go to sleep at around midnight. Eh, I guess I can push through to 1am.

Though I wonder if I have enough butter left ...

I have to make cornbread and guacamole for work tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it, other than Derek might enjoy it.

Jeez, I've got it bad, don't I? :lmao:

:shocked: No more Edge with the Explorer?

I am pretty attached to it, but I've had it over half the time I've been on Interference and I think it might be time for something new.

Back to U2 NZ, or ... something completely different?! :ohmy:

U2 NZ may come back if U2 tour there again, but this would actually be brand new. Only my third different avatar in five years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom