Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong that I don't mind that song by Miley Cyrus? :reject:

And have you heard the song by her brother? I SWEAR it would be great on The Wedding Singer :yes: :lmao:

He's sucking in that hard that he'd suck the pillow all the way in and shoot it out the other end.

Surely that level of snoring can't be healthy :yikes:

Make him go to a doctor! It's definitely not good. My uncle's recently received snoring treatment and feels better for it - and my aunt can finally sleep at night!

Make him go to a doctor! It's definitely not good. My uncle's recently received snoring treatment and feels better for it - and my aunt can finally sleep at night!

He's got floppy do-dacky's at the back of his throat, he's a heavy smoker, loves the odd beer, and has weird nasal passages by default. I also think it has something to do with the weird arse angle his head's on from lying on the couch....I've been with him nearly 14yrs and this isn't normal!! THANK GOD!! :lol:

He's got floppy do-dacky's at the back of his throat, he's a heavy smoker, loves the odd beer, and has weird nasal passages by default. I also think it has something to do with the weird arse angle his head's on from lying on the couch....I've been with him nearly 14yrs and this isn't normal!! THANK GOD!! :lol:

:laugh:

I get the impression from your posts that "the odd beer" is an understatement. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom