Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic is almost as upsetting the cover of Madonna's new album.
When Hard Candy came out, my brother (a crazed Madonna fan) wanted me to make him a wallpaper from the cover image, so I did, adding more candies to the background... and at first I liked it so much that I had it as my own wallpaper... but then I noticed that if I ever had a window open but not maximized... all I could see at the bottom of the screen was her crotch :eyebrow: So I gave that up.

It's All Coming Back to Me Now...
MeatLoaf-Paradise-EllenFoley1978L.jpg
Hot Patootie.
Bless my soul.
I really love that rock and roll...

For the record, Madonna looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Celine Dion. But the Hard Candy cover is fucking scary. Her face doesn't look right. :huh:

Hot Patootie.
Bless my soul.
I really love that rock and roll...

I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday
Parking by the lake and there was not another car in sight
And I never had a girl looking any better than you did
And all the kids at school, they were wishing they were me that night

I am SO behind on baseball this year. I barely know how the Red Sox are doing.

your wife.

Hair's all wrong. That's not my wife.......is it? Shit. Now I have to go check. When was this taken - I need a reference point?

I buy mine from a small fruit stand. Bananas, too.

Hey, did you read your horoscope today? Was it accurate?

I enjoy a good fruit stand. Not too many out here though. I like to pick up a plum now and then and eat it as I walk. They can be messy, but it looks cool to eat a plum while you're walking.

No, my horoscope was way off. It said good stuff was gonna happen, but the highlight was returning a hose timer, a light timer and some socket covers I didn't need. Not one of those was mentioned in my horoscope. I find them to be hit or miss, really.

Hair's all wrong. That's not my wife.......is it? Shit. Now I have to go check. When was this taken - I need a reference point?

I enjoy a good fruit stand. Not too many out here though. I like to pick up a plum now and then and eat it as I walk. They can be messy, but it looks cool to eat a plum while you're walking.

No, my horoscope was way off. It said good stuff was gonna happen, but the highlight was returning a hose timer, a light timer and some socket covers I didn't need. Not one of those was mentioned in my horoscope. I find them to be hit or miss, really.

Where did you return the timers to? Home Depot? There's a nice Home Depot near Syosset with a Nathan's inside.

Where did you return the timers to? Home Depot? There's a nice Home Depot near Syosset with a Nathan's inside.

The Syosset one does not have a Nathans. i think the one in Westbury does though. But yes, I did return it to HD. I got $16 in credit and $3 back to my CC. And a new light timer which I haven't hooked up yet.

The Syosset one does not have a Nathans. i think the one in Westbury does though. But yes, I did return it to HD. I got $16 in credit and $3 back to my CC. And a new light timer which I haven't hooked up yet.

When will you be timing your lights?

I am sorry, I did say "near" Syosset, but probably should have been more specific. Sorry, buddy!

I wish I had a credit to Home Depot. The other day, my Mom called me and asked me if I had been to Home Depot lately! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom