Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: remember guys, if you don't last long you should tell her ahead of time that you are going to do the macarena during the deed. That way she will recognize it within the first couple of steps. That way, if you don't last until the end, she will still appreciate your attempt.
:lol: thanks for the refresher course :D

so far, just the one foot. in two weeks the other one gets operated on :giggle:

it's good, thanks. i was actually able to leave the house for a little today, i wonder if i overdid it though :uhoh:

how are you doing?

:hug: Don't overdo it :shame: Or I'll come and deal to you!!!

I'm good, fantasmically fabulous. :giggle:

Off to my daughters dancing now.....:wave:

OMG, all day Satruday I was with my mom's friend's son who not only SOUNDS like Ol' Gregg, but talks and looks like him. I thought of LMP ALLL day

Probably around 9. Maybe 12. I stopped counting after 5. Shit got a little busy, know what I mean. How many grapes do you average per serving? I say my average is 9.

It depends on the kind of grape, but for the sake of this conversation, I'd say I average around 11 grapes per serving. Where do you buy your grapes from?

OH GOD WAIT! It's coming back to me now.

Do.Not.Want.
it's all coming back to me noooooow...
dioncelinephotocelinediab4.jpg

It depends on the kind of grape, but for the sake of this conversation, I'd say I average around 11 grapes per serving. Where do you buy your grapes from?

These grapes are from Stop and Shop. They have a decent grape selection there. Not as in depth as a local grocier, but hey, who is?

it's all coming back to me noooooow...
dioncelinephotocelinediab4.jpg
What the fuck is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom