Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pahana has mail

And I'm off for lunch.

Whoa, the tab from the can of this energy drink broke off and fell in... and I think it dissolved...:huh: I think I'll be throwing this one away...
wtf. If it dissolves metal, think what it's doing to your insides :yikes:

Indeed, but lemonade = Sprite here. :wink:

I did enjoy what you lot call lemonade though. Even if it really is just non-carbonated Lift.
...what. That is so lame. Lemonade is like ten thousand times better than Sprite. Sprite tastes like watered down soap :sick:

Lemonade:

lemon juice + sugar + water = perfection

:yes: i hear you. i avoid using headphones unless i have to (like i'm in the car) because the same thing happens to me. when i'm at my comp, i just rely on the speakers.

Music is just SO much better on headphones. I had the sound escaping into the room :huh: if that makes sense.

Headaches are the least of my problems anyways. I'm a twitchy person. that's my big hangup.

:ohmy: What's Ian up to???

He's just updated his Facebook by mobile status 31 minutes ago to

"Ian appreciates stumbling across good bakeries"......:eyebrow:

:hmm: this show is called how'd that get on my plate :giggle:

now they're showing how to make meringue cookies :tsk:

we have a show called "how'd that get on my plate" here every night at my house.
:hi5:

nah, i'm not that bad. i'm having leftover roast chicken and baked veges for lunch today because i am brilliant and did a roast last night. we actually had a monday roast because i was too disorganised to have it done on sunday.
:up:

:giggle: It was almost more fun doing the commentaries than watching the actual show!!

:cute: Oh good times :yes:

I think he should submit a recording for us to judge.....

:laugh: I had fun with the commentaries. I got the lulz without the nausea of actually watching. :wink:

I totally agree that Ian should give us a sample of his work. Then we can tell him what to do for his audition ...

OH DUDE.
RANK CHANGE. :hyper:

One reason Vazza became such a postwhore is because just after the Superthread started, her rank changed to that. She hated being a New Yorker, so she posted like hell to get to the next level. I'm sure she holds the record for the shortest stay on the New Yorker rank. :lol:

we have a show called "how'd that get on my plate" here every night at my house.
:hi5:

nah, i'm not that bad. i'm having leftover roast chicken and baked veges for lunch today because i am brilliant and did a roast last night. we actually had a monday roast because i was too disorganised to have it done on sunday.
:up:
:lmao:

oooh, roast chicken? :drool:

One reason Vazza became such a postwhore is because just after the Superthread started, her rank changed to that. She hated being a New Yorker, so she posted like hell to get to the next level. I'm sure she holds the record for the shortest stay on the New Yorker rank. :lol:

I didn't like the Refugee rank. I like this one, though. :lol:

I'm sure it's just a passing thing, although the 'ol blues have been coming around more lately. I guess I should've expected it a bit, coming back from Ireland and stuff. Back to reality, as I like to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom