Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, those 3 combined sound awesome.....:drool:
and to me, it sounds like a migraine waiting to happen!

i've become wimpier with things since getting migraines. i've cut out about 99% of soda and no longer drink soda with chocolate or any other sweets. now i've become so accustomed to having milk with sweets (which seems more normal to me anyway, heh) if i drink soda just about any time, it seems too sweet to me.

are you diabetic?
:hug:

Actually, I don't think I am. I haven't been checked for anything, though. I just know that I tend to have dizziness and stuff like that if my sugar gets low (not too low, but it happens easily, I mean.) and barely overdoing it makes me miserable as hell. I really should find out.

I only drink soda when I go out to restaurants, and then it's only if they don't have lemonade. And I usually get root beer :)

Lemonade is my favourite thing ever, and variations of it (including limeade.) My absolute favourite is raspberry lemonade :drool:

and to me, it sounds like a migraine waiting to happen!

i've become wimpier with things since getting migraines. i've cut out about 99% of soda and no longer drink soda with chocolate or any other sweets. now i've become so accustomed to having milk with sweets (which seems more normal to me anyway, heh) if i drink soda just about any time, it seems too sweet to me.

You could just say you're sweet enough :cute: :angel:

:giggle:

ok, do i do forensic psychology, professional communications, or just kill myself now?

decisions, decisions. i know what my vote is.

:grumpy:

Ooh Forensic Psychology sounds really cool...I love that sort of stuff...it would freak me out no end, but be hellishly interesting.

Actually, I don't think I am. I haven't been checked for anything, though. I just know that I tend to have dizziness and stuff like that if my sugar gets low (not too low, but it happens easily, I mean.) and barely overdoing it makes me miserable as hell. I really should find out.

Are you thirsty a lot? Do you pee often?

i do a double take every time :giggle:

AxdamI5.jpg

:hmm: so how often do you get drinks from sonic? :wink:
I live like two blocks from Sonic! And they have Happy Hour from 2 to 4 when all drinks are half off :drool:

Know what's nasty? A strawberry lemonade slush. The strawberry flavour was overpowering, and it has chunks of real strawberries that would go up my straw and make me feel sick :barf:

The very best raspberry lemonade comes from Cracker Barrel though :drool:

I only drink soda when I go out to restaurants, and then it's only if they don't have lemonade. And I usually get root beer :)

Lemonade is my favourite thing ever, and variations of it (including limeade.) My absolute favourite is raspberry lemonade :drool:
Lemonade for the fucking win. :rockon:

Oh, and speaking of migraines, Khan. Do you get auras with yours? I've had several migraines which included a white zigzag of light in my field of vision before/during the migraine. It was annoying as hell.

Ooh Forensic Psychology sounds really cool...I love that sort of stuff...it would freak me out no end, but be hellishly interesting.

I just finished a course I was doing on the side in forensic medicine, which had a good forensic psychology component in it, or rather, at the end of it, and I'm kinda wanting something a bit different for a semester or 2. I could finish the first half of my idiotic plan to learn Mandarin, but given how I cannot even speak English, this isn't working too well either.

maybe I need to change careers.
:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom