Bah!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh.....EXAMS.......a-levels.......mock a-levels........coursework.....essays........worrying about uni fees next year

:banghead:

ugh indeed.........

I feel like :| right now...cuz I'm in class...and I finished my test...and I finished my project...so I have nothing to do...but my prof hates it when we leave early...so here I sit...trying to be good. :shifty:

I still have two hours left. :crack:

DAMMIT!!!!!

I should have made a break for it when I could...

He decided that since we were all here he would launch into this hour and a half long example of how to go about doing our projects...but I've already done mine, dammit...I don't need to be here for this...:crack:

But now he's lecturing...so I can't get up and leave...

Dammit. :mad:

The Chinese food I had for dinner made me throw up, so I got to leave class early.

I don't know if that's good or bad. :huh:

I feel like :no: :yell: right now ... I just got home from work

The customers kept coming, and wanting things done right now (even tho we normally have a 24 hour turn-around on orders).... then, as I'm getting ready to clock out, a co-worker says "can you help this one customer before you leave?" I finally had to say "NO I'm going home! I've got company coming tomorrow! I have work to do at home, it's already past time for me to leave work!" :rant: :angry:

I felt kinda bad for not staying to help, but I'd probably still be at work if I'd stayed to help "just one more customer" :|

:der: :scream:
_____
The Carol Burnett Show is on tv now....I haven't seen it in ages....it's making me :lol:

I hope all you Americans have a great Thanksgiving.

I hope all you rest-of-the worlders have a great Thursday...

Back
Top Bottom