Bagels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Blueberry, chocolate chip, or even a plain old sesame seed. Good stuff.

The best? Panera's raisin apple cinnamon crunch with the honey walnut spread. :drool:

wholegrain or poppy seed, toasted, with margerine and a huge mug of tea

:drool:

My grocery store makes cinnamon sugar bagels. You can't really toast them, but I heat them for a few seconds in the microwave, and they turn into soft gooey cinnamon sugary goodness :drool:

I like salt, onion, plain, and most kinds of cheese flavored bagels. All with sliced colby or cheddar cheese, or regular cream cheese.

I don't like any flavored cream cheeses or bagels that are sweet (cinnamon, any fruit or berry).

Bagels. :drool:

If there are bagels at work, I can never pass one up.

I'm a big plain of plain bagels with plain cream cheese (yeah, I love vanilla ice cream, too), but I also like cinnamon raisin and blueberry.

Sundried tomato or onion w/veggie cream cheese OR
Asiago cheese w/plain cream cheese (Atlanta Bread Co's is particularly tasty :yes: ) :drool: :drool: :drool:

What's a salt bagel?

My favourites are either 12 grain or flaxseed, toasted, drizzled with olive oil (or olive oil based margarine will do).

I don't like sweet ones or any sweet fillings either.

used to eat the square bagels (squagels) at Cosi when I worked there, not a great addiction to have! but I generally like asiago bagels with plain cream cheese, plain with veggie cream cheese, or the cinnamon crunch or the mocha chip ones they had at one time at Panera, with nothing on them :drool:

Back
Top Bottom