badly drawn boy needs an appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
he does.

i only own the 'about a boy' soundtrack. i've listened to it 3/4s through, when being kind and generous i lent it to a mate of mine.

that was about fourteen months ago. :angry::mad::scream:

but yeah, badly drawn boy = cool.

I love badly drawn boy

:drool:

I am surprised nobody else has replied :ohmy:

*replys*

i have avoided badly drawn boy for the same reason i stupidly avoid much music...people i know who's music taste i usually regard as crap like it.

IWasBored said:
*replys*

i have avoided badly drawn boy for the same reason i stupidly avoid much music...people i know who's music taste i usually regard as crap like it.

:lol:

I think Badly Drawn Boy is very good, very mellow but excellent imo. I too have About a Boy, but Bewilderbeast is the best album imo.....

I like him too....I just saw him recently for the first time and thought he was really good. Well until he got really wasted and mean to the audience and then I wanted to kick his ass.

yes he rocks the funky joint imo. He was here recently but I was not able to make it to his show. I was rather disappointed.

yertle if you like the soundtrack you need to get both Bewilderbeast and Have you Fed the Fish? I think they are both better than about a boy.

Back
Top Bottom