Badly Drawn Boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
what does everyone think of them? I just discovered them the other day, I find them to both soothing and sad, that may say something about me that you may find incomprehensible, but that's for me to know and for you to say to yourself, "why have a not read more about Ezra Pound?"

so why was I not told about them??? you people make me sick, keeping secrets and what not

i like badly drawn boy. especially the video where acts like he's a cab and carries people around on his back and he gets a parking ticket and they boot his leg.

ezra pound is another story for another day.

Screaming Flower thats once around the block video
biggrin.gif

oh maaaaaaan i love that band!

is anyone else mad at wanderer? this thread belongs in free your mind.

------------------
-deathbear

Badly Drawn Boy is a good band. I never bought their stuff though, is it consistently good? Their songs that were played on our OLD and QUALITY radio station were good. Let me in, CD, also good?

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

The entire album is quite good. He also did a song called 'Nusery Rhyme' on the U.N.K.L.E. album which was cool.

------------------
No more songs of Tallahasse and Nashville
We got music right outside the windowsill

I know what you mean Wanderer. Soothing and sad at the same time. I can't listen to that album very often but I love it. Beautiful music, but imo you gotta be in the right mood to be able to handle it....

------------------
one day...I'll be home for sure

Back
Top Bottom