Bad Religion appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
anyone? they kick ass. they kick your ass.

'the proccess of beleif' isn't my favourite, but it's sure sounding pretty damn good at the moment

the bad religion show was great. they kick ass.

trying to remember the setlist, here's some of it

opened with: kyoto now
2. american jesus
3. supersonic

then i forget the order...

prove it
reciepe for hate
no control
all good soldiers
heaven is falling
generator
turn on the light
the gray race
man with a mission
we're only gonna die
can't stop it
innter logic
do what you want
the defense
get off
suffer
21st century digital boy
sorrow
all good soldiers

closed with: fuck armegeddon..this is hell

ok, i cheated...i went through a discography and picked off the ones i read on the set list. they had the setlist taped to the floor in various locations, and i spent the time before the band got on stage trying to read the upside down titles with the people next to me. yes, i was REALLY close. front, center. about 6 feet from greg graffin, ~15 ft. from mr. brett. :hyper: such a cool show despite the amount of mistakes they made and graffin being sick a few days ago (he had some wierd form of larangitis, they had to cancel a show, which was the first they've cancelled in the 20 years they've been performing, because he had no voice and was sick)

opening band S.TU.N. was horrible. they sucked, and more importantly did the worst pink floyd cover i've ever heard. we don't need no stinking music.

the casualties were up next, they were good, and i was glad that when i got to be part of the mob trying to sing into the mic with the singer when he jumped into the crowd, it was the one song i knew :shifty:

i'll start the op ivy thread!

sparkysgirl, see! *points* i've got graffin in my avatar. not the best picture...i know...

Back
Top Bottom