Bad Leiutenant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone see this 1992 movie staring Hary Keitel?

Holy crap. The plot and story is wrong on so many levels (including the rape of a nun).

I was entertained by this movie, one of the crazier characters that I have ever seen. This movie has lots of violence and many intense scenes of Keitel smoking crack and shooting heroin. Comepletely out of control. If those subjects don't offend you, then check this flick out.

I thought it pretty crap to be honest (Keitel performance excluded). It thought it was more shocking than it really was.

That said, watching Keitel jerk off was actaully quite funny.

i agree.....it's all about Keitel and his performance....

but I mean, come on, dropping your kids off at school and then snorting cocaine in the car at 8am? that is crazy.

Keitel isn't a nice guy? interesting.

I hope he's not driving around all cracked out and shooting guns for no reason.....

well, that's good because I'm usually in my own drug stupor all day on sunday and not on the roads w/ that maniac.

The nun rape thing was pretty hardcore, to say the least (isn't Zeppelin playing in the background or something?), but I found the scene where he pulls over the underage girls the most disturbing of the entire film. He's a COP! Wrong on so many levels.

"Show me! Show me with your mouth!" <SQUIRM>

One of the 5 best male performances of the 90's, though, in my opinion. Gotta have mega balls to take on a role like that.

yeah, the scene w/ the 2 girls is gross.

and that's the best way to describe the move, "wrong on so many levels"

Back
Top Bottom