Bad drivers of the world YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:censored:

in one word, i put the middle finger to you and say: FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!

learn to drive, dimwits

ok those of you living in america (we drive on the other side of the road in Australia) have a different set of rules in regards to traffic turns, but the person on the right lane with the options of turning right and going forwards is ALWAYS RIGHT! THERE IS NO PLACE TO MAKE A FREAKING RIGHT TURN WHEN YOURE ON THE LEFT SIDE LANE WHICH IS A FREAKIN LEFT OR STRAIGHT AHEAD OPTIONS

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR COME-UPPANCES WHOEVER YOU ASSHOLES ARE AND I WILL BE THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE LAUGHING AT YOUR DEMISE!

Im sick and tired of being the innocent victim

SO.. FUCK YOU! :macdevil:

We have the same thing in terms of turning lanes (except it's turning left rather than right)

It bugs me when someone is in the wrong lane and cuts people off because they don't know where they are going.

It also bugs me when people ride my bumper....

Last night, for instance, it was rainy and foggy....with this being literally the first rain since June the roads were slicker...and I was going the speed limit because of the conditions (I usually go 10 miles above). This jackass is crawling up my ass...his headlights disappeared behind my spoiler that's how close he was.....he finally passed me....

then a mile down the road I saw him pulled over by a cop :D

no one is considered an experienced driver in my book until you spend time driving in ny.

it's like fighting satan for your soul.:mac: :angry:

now, I'm really glad I don't like guns, because i I had one I'd fucking shoot all the fucking cab drivers, minivan slow fucking idiots, and fucking people drinking their starbucks lattees taking their sweet ass time to cross the road.:mad:

fucking a-holes.:madspit:

it took me 1 and 1/2 hours to get through the holland tunnel last week.:banghead:

I WILL have vengence one day.:evil:

Well, Im a proficient driver, although Im not eligible for my g2 liscence for another 4 days... although I must say, having been to Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, and other major cities -well plus the cab drivers here. Thats not driving, thats vehicular mayhem... All you ever learn about defensive driving is bullshit cuz youll have someone with their bumper in your trunk and youll be stuck in a merge lane for the rest of your life if you dont cut someone off like they do you... which is why I dont want to ever move someplace big ;( i wouldnt survive.

And since I just put 3000+ miles on my car in eleven days, let's talk about those motherfuckers who talk on the phone while they drive down the highway!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

I hate those people!!!! They swerve all over the damn place and damn near run into you and then don't know what they've done to piss you off!!!!!!!!! :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Pull over, dial, and then talk. The phone call is not worth my life!!! :rant: :rant:

Ah. I feel better.

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]Meegannie, Silver Spring is across the street from me o_O literally. WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU LIVE we could be neighbors.

ANYWAY I'm just learning to drive now and I'm trying my best to be a good driver.......but there are ppl who drive even worse than I do and it's really scary
:| [/color]

The left lane (in the states) is for fast drivers and passers. If you are not one of those the hell out of the lane. :banghead:

ghetofabu said:
The left lane (in the states) is for fast drivers and passers. If you are not one of those the hell out of the lane. :banghead:

Sing it sister!! In fact, it's only for passing in most places. Fast drivers should be in the right lane and only use the left lane for passing. California drivers cannot figure this out when they go to states that don't have a lot of traffic. They think that they should drive in the left lane and only move over to let faster drivers by. What they should be doing is staying in the right lane until they need to pass someone!

NO WAY - GOT YOU BEAT

um, I hate to tell ya, but DALLAS, TEXAS is the SCARIEST, most prayer-stimulating city to drive in. This city has literally created in me a phobia of driving on the highways. I never had it before moving here. Just ask ABEL and Lylas. :yuck:

HUGE SUVs are everywhere, speed limit signs are only a suggestion, highway speeds are typically 80 mph+, no turn signals are *ever* used, tailgating is rampant, cutting each other off at the merge is the name of the game, people put all this crap in the backs of their pick-em-up trucks, which then *flies out* and gets all over the road, or worse--crashes into your own vehicle....and oh yes, THOSE JERKS WITH CELLPHONES!!! :rant: People! GET AN EARPIECE or a HEADSET or something, will ya, SHEESH! :censored: :mad: :no:

I truly hope they DO outlaw cellphones and driving in the U.S.!!!! Grrrr.... :grumpy: :yell: We've gone a few millennia without them, we can do it again....

meegannie said:
I dare you ALL to try driving in Campbellsville, KY. THAT is the scariest driving place on earth.

Back
Top Bottom