Bad drivers of the world YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 08-20-2002, 07:12 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 11:30 AM

um, I hate to tell ya, but DALLAS, TEXAS is the SCARIEST, most prayer-stimulating city to drive in. This city has literally created in me a phobia of driving on the highways. I never had it before moving here. Just ask ABEL and Lylas.

HUGE SUVs are everywhere, speed limit signs are only a suggestion, highway speeds are typically 80 mph+, no turn signals are *ever* used, tailgating is rampant, cutting each other off at the merge is the name of the game, people put all this crap in the backs of their pick-em-up trucks, which then *flies out* and gets all over the road, or worse--crashes into your own vehicle....and oh yes, THOSE JERKS WITH CELLPHONES!!! People! GET AN EARPIECE or a HEADSET or something, will ya, SHEESH!

I truly hope they DO outlaw cellphones and driving in the U.S.!!!! Grrrr.... We've gone a few millennia without them, we can do it again....

Originally posted by meegannie
I dare you ALL to try driving in Campbellsville, KY. THAT is the scariest driving place on earth.