Bad choices for "on hold" music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indra

ONE love, blood, life
Bad choices for "on hold" music:

Song Name: The Unguarded Moment
Company/Organization: Pregnancy Clinic

Anyone have any others?

Last edited:
It's not a hold music story but I was only in the dentist chair, staring at the ceiling, trying desperately to think of anything other than what was happening. The dentist turned on some music to soothe me. He played Jean Michel Jarre's "Oxygene" - specifically the piece (Oxygene 5? ) that was used in the death scene in the movie "Gallipoli" :|

amiright.com has a whole bunch of these -- click on "Bad Onhold Music".

Two from the Simpsons:

Homer calls the Krusty the Klown hotline to report that the Krusty doll is trying to kill bart. On hold music: Everybody loves a clown, so why don't you?

Homer calls the missing baby hotline when Maggie disappears. On hold music: Baby Come Back

The hold music at our office is tuned in to a local radio stations.

Every Sunday night one of the radio stations has a live talk show that talks about sex....

Originall y posted by beli
It's not a hold music story but I was only in the dentist chair, staring at the ceiling, trying desperately to think of anything other than what was happening. The dentist turned on some music to soothe me. He played Jean Michel Jarre's "Oxygene" - specifically the piece (Oxygene 5? ) that was used in the death scene in the movie "Gallipoli" :|

I don't like novacain and had just decided not to use it for my filling the next day. Of course, then I made the mistake of watching Marathon Man and seeing Dustin Hoffman being tortured by the sadistic ex-concentration camp dentist (played by Sir Laurence Olivier). :ohmy: Needless to say I used the novacain the next day.

Back
Top Bottom