Bad Axe, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can probably find a computer in a uni library. I hope.

Perhaps you could see if you're around, and if you're not, then I can leave a tute early and do it?

:immaturegiggle: you know every time you write tute, I read it as toot? And that sentence...well

When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I can not put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The Dream is Gone
I have become comfortably numb

:sad:

:immaturegiggle: you know every time you write tute, I read it as toot? And that sentence...well

Maybe I should write it more phonetically, like tyute, just so you can keep a facade of maturity.

I wish I knew something post-Scythian about Russian history so I could help you, Ashley. :(

Actually, lately pretty much all I've been reading about is Native American history. I haven't been bothering with much else at all.

Pink Floyd is on shuffle right now...and you know I have Piper, I just haven't listened to it....

Gnome just came on

What.
The.
Fuck.

I can probably find a computer in a uni library. I hope.

Perhaps you could see if you're around, and if you're not, then I can leave a tute early and do it?

I've only probably got enough to pay for my own ticket however, using credit debit card. Sorry but I'm not much good for buying other tickets :(

This questions scares me: Early Russia and the formation of the Kievan ‘state’

Cause there is so many different topics she could turn the actual question that will be on teh test into.

I've only probably got enough to pay for my own ticket however, using credit debit card. Sorry but I'm not much good for buying other tickets :(

Damnit. See, I told Ali I'd get her ticket too.

Guess I'll have to skip out of my tute early and pray like hell that I can get onto a computer in the library.

Pink Floyd is on shuffle right now...and you know I have Piper, I just haven't listened to it....

Gnome just came on

What.
The.
Fuck.

:lmao:

You truly need some Astronomy Domine, Lucifer Sam, Interstellar Overdrive, and Bike in your life, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom