Bad Axe, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit. See, I told Ali I'd get her ticket too.

Guess I'll have to skip out of my tute early and pray like hell that I can get onto a computer in the library.

Would it be too much of an effort to get mine too, If I'm unable too? I'll message you or something to let you know if you need to get three or just for you and Ali. If its too much trouble I can probably ask my Girlfriend.

This questions scares me: Early Russia and the formation of the Kievan ‘state’

Cause there is so many different topics she could turn the actual question that will be on teh test into.

I shall share my knowledge on Russia, it may or may not be helpful.

The natives wear furry eared hats, have dark hair and large moustaches. The buildings have big bulbs on the top and are gold. There are lots of orphans. The Amazing Race went there one year. . . .

Hope that helps. :up:

Would it be too much of an effort to get mine too, If I'm unable too? I'll message you or something to let you know if you need to get three or just for you and Ali. If its too much trouble I can probably ask my Girlfriend.

oh and while you're at it, my brothers wife's sister wants a ticket too, and her Uncle and his cousin. . Thanks dude :lol:

The natives wear furry eared hats, have dark hair and large moustaches. The buildings have big bulbs on the top and are gold. There are lots of orphans. The Amazing Race went there one year. . . .

There is an A + in my future, and it's all because of you :love:

AAAAAAAAALLLLL BEEEECCCCAAAAUUUSSSEEE OFF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My history essay is now 142 words. Thanks for the help. :up:

Yeah, if you can let me know before about 2:45-50pm Thursday, I can get yours. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll just buy two tickets.

I prefer the All Because of You I used in my DI. By a considerable distance.

U2 have forever ruined "All Because Of You" as a song title. Ineed, even as a phrase in general.

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, BONO, YOU ARSEHOLE.

Be in Melbourne on 2 December.

C'moooon. We have trams and a good U2 tribute band too!

:yes:

You might say, the secret ingredient is salt!
simp2006_Marge_f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom