Bad ass naked photos of 14 year olds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
2rh642ccv9.jpg

He's the dude on the Dateline program where they set traps to catch creepy assholes who meet young girls online and then go try and have sex with them.

It's "Dateline: To Catch a Predator" or something like that.

You have to admit, the behavior of those pervs when they are caught is a little amusing. They mention that they have seen these Dateline shows and some even recognize Chris Hanson. And yet, it doesn't deter them from trying to meet up with a teenage girl.

Stuipd criminals.

MrsSpringsteen said:
People think this is a funny topic? :huh:

I'd say we're laughing at the premise of being lured in here to see what the heck was going on, only to be faced with Mr. To Catch a Predator. (You came into the topic too! :wink: )

That doesn't mean we think online child predators = OMG HILARIOUS.

:shrug:

Oh no, taxes are hysterically funny.

And death.

Death and taxes, really. Both of them.

(That is how the saying goes, right???? Death and taxes are always, always funny?)

Taxes are definitely funny when it comes to H&R Block----didn't they mess up their own taxes last year?

JessicaAnn said:
You have to admit, the behavior of those pervs when they are caught is a little amusing. They mention that they have seen these Dateline shows and some even recognize Chris Hanson. And yet, it doesn't deter them from trying to meet up with a teenage girl.

Stuipd criminals.

One of the commentators on "Best Week Ever" was talking about that once and he goes *as predator* "Chris, Chris Hanson?:ohmy: How you doin' man? Is this my camera? :wave: Hey America! When is this gonna be aired? My wife is gonna shit!:happy:"

:lmao: That had me for about 5 minutes.

corianderstem said:

I'd say we're laughing at the premise of being lured in here to see what the heck was going on, only to be faced with Mr. To Catch a Predator. (You came into the topic too! :wink: )

Well, I HAD to come in here, since I'm a mod...make sure everything is legit. :wink:

5 stars for this thread though. :laugh:

The Mrs and I never miss these shows. :up:

Can you imagine when Chris goes to dinner and the host ask for his name and he says; "Hello, my name is Chris Hansen" :ohmy:
:lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:
You are all sick for looking in this thread...

I, on the other hand, was forced in here by the devil... :shifty:

^ :lol:

To Catch a Predator always makes me realize how many creeps there are on the internet.

I always can't help laughing though when the people try to run away only to get tackled on the floor by like 5 cops.

My favorite moment was the guy who wanted to do freaky things with his cat and girlfriend was caught in the act and goes:

"WHAT?! It was a question!"

The way he says it just kills me. Please tell me it's YouTubed somewhere.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
He is a good man for catching child predators. :up:

He's a sleazeball and a shitty journalist.

Not defending the predators, but he's a dickwad who can't write a real story, so he does the same thing over and over again.

I hope someone catches him doing something illegal real soon.

:down:

Back
Top Bottom